Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

From what I read in a article in the latimes after the night he went off for 81 points they said Kobe's first Nike TV commercial will debut on 2/9.When they asked him about he said it would be something simple.

This pic does not help the sale of these shoes. DAMNIT!!! And The Lakers had to get murdered yesterday too.
NAF108020122_1024x768.jpg

[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
The only thing limited about tomorrows release is that there a pre-release meaning we can just get them 2 weeks before they actually release.

So, are they in limited quantities for tomorrow or is it just the fact that we can get them early? Like they'll only sell 1,000 pairs or something tomorrow? And then just release the rest on the 18th?

I am liking these Kobes better than any of the other releases......Finally a nice shoe for Kobe...
FT/FS: AJ XIII, XIV, XX,Penny's...
EMAIL: cpa_boy@hotmail.com
AIM: kob8intheoc

I would def. go for these......Purp on White....saweeeeet

n37ry0.jpg

n37tir.jpg

n37tvm.jpg

"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

[/center]

Quote:
So, are they in limited quantities for tomorrow or is it just the fact that we can get them early? Like they'll only sell 1,000 pairs or something tomorrow? And then just release the rest on the 18th?
I'm not sure on how many there actually releasing tomorrow but I know its mainly for people to get a taste of what these are really about. This going off of what I think personally maybe Nike is doing this to see if people (other then us niketalkers) actually want these that way if the consumers do then Nike will release even more on the 18th but again thats what I think. Now dont get me wrong, I'm not saying that on the 18th you'll be able to walk into ANY of your local store and pick these up but they'll be quite a few around you'll probabley just have to look for them. But then again EVERYTHING can change and Nike will just pull a full all out general release for these, who knows with Nike.

OH YEAAAAA!!!!!! This is it...Can't wait till tomorrow!!!

She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

What are the payment methods or nike basketball? Paypal? Money Order? Visa?
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

^ credit or debit card
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

wow. i didn't think i was gonna like the all stars. those are fire
Wanted:Jordans I-VII,union 180s, beautiful loser blazers,stussy blazers in sz 11-12.
"HELL to the naw!"-whitney houston

these better be limited AS IT IS STATED ON NIKE'S SITE. I was pissed that the 2k5 black/purple CAME OUT LATER AND WERE GR. And it sucked that the AS 2k5 came out later (minus the 8 and logo). Nike's got me in their grasp.

who cares if they are limited?

they are a combo of pebble leather and nubuck. read the feature on them
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
these better be limited. I was pissed that the 2k5 black/purple weren't. And it sucked that the AS 2k5 came out later (minus the 8 and logo). Nike's got me in their grasp.
We're all Kobe fans here and we want to buy/own/wear these shoes; HYPEBEASTS like you should stick to Jordan laser IVs, DMPs, and lame @#%$ SB dunks.

"these better be limited"....... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

^^
If you assume, you make an @#%$ out of u and me.

wow... I guess everyone took what I said wrong. I'm a kobe fan too, hence why I only bought those shoes. I was under the impression they were going to be limited. I'm only pissed b/c they ended up not being limited. False advertising on Nike's part. But I can't do anything about it.

You're still being pissed just because of their availability.

If they're not limited, they're still the same shoe. The only reason you should be mad is if you bought them at a high price because they were limited, then they turned out to be common.

Limited is only a tag to draw you in. Once you have them, it shouldn't really matter. Hypebeasts are the reason why buying Jordans is a completely annoying chore and why all the love has been lost from the brand.

oh for sure im gonna cop them tomarrow. i spoke with someone from finishline about a couple weeks ago and they told me that on the 11th the AS's in hightop is being released and that on the 18th they are releasing lowtops. i was like whaaaaah. i didnt even know there were goin to be lowtops.

^ I don't know about you but I didn't make an @#%$ of myself by :tongue:
tongue.gif
but yeah, it kinda sucked how Nike us to camp out at our computers for what we thought was our only chance to own those shoes; my girlfriend still brings up the fact that I postponed our dinner reservations so I could buy those shoes. If I had known that they would drop in stores I would have avoided that situation entirely (happy girlfriend = sanity).

I now understand what you were trying to say and I'm glad you're not a hypebeast, but please don't ever say "these better be limited"; I'm just glad she's working tomorrow night :wink:
wink.gif

There are too many hypebeasts, fashion victims, and nutthuggers all over MJ's "limited" shoes. It's time to move onto something better...

I actually wished they'd just make all his colors GR. I don't mind the QS they already had b/c they had lasering and/or his auto and also since he doesn't wear the lasered shoes. The whole reason we buy the shoes is b/c we want what he wears; at least that's why I buy them.

Back
Top Bottom