Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I'd cop it and I'd rock it.

Simple as that.

Maybe because I'm just hardcore Laker fan like that. :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]
[/b]

Is that Kupcheck?? That is halarious. DITTO!

...and oh yes Flintgrey is a NT polluter, because he has over 4500 posts in less than a year. 90% of which are pointless one-liners. Thats right, I said it. I dont care who agrees.
Your doin too much.
Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

^^^wow...stop there..don't wanna make this post which is in the 130th page, i believe, to be an all-out war against flint. It's post about ZK1, so keep it.

^^^I actually like those. I Love grey shoes. That's why I wish nike would release kobe's grey/yellow AZK

yeah i figured away game it'd probably be either blk/mz or blk/prpl

man all this laker/clipper rivaly talk has me fired up. i'm yelling at my tv from time to time. lakers are killing me right now. where's the intensity? where's lamar? kobe's gonna need to take the game over if they don't pick it up.

stheam was right, Devin Green is also rockin' the blk/prpl AZK's.

oiajyf.jpg

Everyting negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.
- Kobe Bryant

I was at the game. too bad we lost :S It was cool seeing green in the zk1's tho.
WANTED: DS Size 9.5 Jordan III White/Cement/Red
Hit me up, I'm willing to pay good price!

how much is the black/maize zoom kobe's worth now? since they "limited" but i see them on finishline website and at shieks

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
i swear blk zk1 are cursed we never win when he rocs a blk colorway >:
mad.gif
..............those blk purples are :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b]Member # 8

ya, black/maizes are a lot better IMO. they are very eye-popping and colors are just plin unique.

however, the black/purple are still hot for some beat basketball shoes.

whats the big deal on the colorways......its his shoe let him pick all the colors he wants......besides they are PE which means the public arent supposed to have them

Yeah I was a the game last night, and saw those TIGHTS upclose and they are horrible looking. No wonder the fans were boooing. :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom