Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

pic16.picturetrail.com/VO...6.jpg[/img]
144948097.jpg
144948077.jpg
144948068.jpg
144948089.jpg

what you guys think, are they legit. i just want to make sure.

Dam.
I just saw the final voting. Kobe finished 4th!!!??
Behind Nash, LeBron, and Dirk (or was it Rip?).

What?!

I am a little bias. (being from LA) But I didnt think I was delusional.
He has the highest average, scoring title, took a medioker team to the playoffs, best in the clutch. Should I keep going?

I need some honest, unbias feedback from the east and midwest. I give props where its due. I think it should have been between LeBron and Kobe. If Lebron would have got it, I wouldnt be soo bothered.

Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

I agree with you FudoAkira Kobe should have been second in the mvp voting, but really 2nd, 3rd and 4th dont matter. But yea Kobe definately should have had 2nd, but i cant complain because my boy Lebron got 2nd

Quote:
just saw the final voting. Kobe finished 4th!!!??

^ Not Rip but Dirk. Kobe had more 1st place votes than Bron and Dirk. I thought he would finish third (because I am biased) behind Bron but what I was surprised at how many first place votes went to Nash (57)... :wow:
eek.gif
wow....
Thought it would have been closer. Dirk didn't deserve to be in the top four |I
tired.gif
...Billups did :wink:
wink.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

My sincere apologies for letting you guys down. I'm sorry for letting you guys down by informing you that Kobe was getting a sig in the first place. Sorry for breaking the news that there was going to be a clothing line in the first place. Yeah it was my fault some of the stuff didn't release :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, I just don't want you guys to get all the Kobe stuff that was releasing. Yeah the ballerbands were supposed to release, hmmm maybe I just saw them in my dreams. Maybe all the other Kobe clothes like the Flight Leather jacket, Izzo warm ups, and other logoed apparel were just some tiny items in my imagination. I began informing you guys beginning with the black/purple 2K5s (did those release? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
), and maybe I should stop now.

Nah, don't trip curly, in my opinion you've been on point. I guess you just can't please/satisfy everybody, but I'm sure the majority of those in this point feel the same as me.

Na curly its just a small amount of people that have no respect for others that try to help them out, I appreciate all the info curly, keep it coming
GO LAKERS!!!! KB8 4 MVP

yeah curly dont worry bout it some ppl havent been on the board as long dont know ur legit.

as for kobe... HOW THE HELL DID HE FINISH FOURTH IN MVP VOTING!!! i dont mind nash gettin first but kobe shouldve been 2nd by less than 100 votes.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Don't listen to the naysayers curly, those are just people who are jealous they don't have any info. Thanks for all the past, present and future info you're gonna give us.

Honestly I dont even know what some of you are complaining about, I mean if it wasnt for curly we wouldent have even known there was gonna be a Zoom Kobe 1 about a year before release. If it wasnt for curly letting us know "not to blink in Feb." meaning QS (Black/Maize) then most of us wouldent have even been prepared for the release cause I sure as hell know I wouldent have. How about the clothing line you ask....? Curly has let us known about everything that has come out and what is about to come out also when there was no clothing line for kobe but had a small kobe logos on it....yeah curly let us down on that too. Curly even knew Kobe wasnt gonnna wear the suppose to be "all-stars" at the game and a quickstrke was to be released, is that his fault they scrapped it?? Some people should be thankful instead of argumentative. Were lucky he even let us down on there being a QS this summer!! :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

That's a great colorway and great looking for these shoes.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Gah, now that Lakers have been knocked out, I doubt there will be QS...we'll see i guess. And based on what i've seen of curly, his info is legit, so respect...
Wanted:
V's, IV's Sz. 9.5

Back
Top Bottom