Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

From Footlocker release calendar for February -- is this the YOTH colorway? 
nerd.gif

• nike_s.jpg

Nike Kobe Venomenon
    Gym Red/light Crimson/Bright Citron
RMK has those same colors listed for the YOTH on their site so I'd say this is it.

Well, the good news so far is that a YOTH tag hasn't been slapped on them (yet).  If NDC's twitter or calendar does so, maybe that would alter the hype?

http://sneakernews.com/2013/12/17/nike-zoom-kobe-venomenon-4-china/

Judging from the pictures I'm liking the red compared to the YOTH Kobe 8 where the red was a bit bright and a little too colorful for my taste. The red here is a little more subdued and not too crazy. Still waiting to see if there will be some more CW's particularly darker colors as I'm planning on using this shoe as my dedicated outside balling shoe. The first CW with the glowing soles was nice (color wise) but they seem to have sold out quick don't know if it was hype or just low inventory. 

http://sneakernews.com/2013/12/17/nike-zoom-kobe-venomenon-4-china/

Judging from the pictures I'm liking the red compared to the YOTH Kobe 8 where the red was a bit bright and a little too colorful for my taste. The red here is a little more subdued and not too crazy. Still waiting to see if there will be some more CW's particularly darker colors as I'm planning on using this shoe as my dedicated outside balling shoe. The first CW with the glowing soles was nice (color wise) but they seem to have sold out quick don't know if it was hype or just low inventory. 
please be a easy cop!

Last edited:
Here are some of my side by side shots to give you an idea of how the Venomenon 4 YOTH compare with the Kobe 8 YOTH's.  What do you think?

Here are some of my side by side shots to give you an idea of how the Venomenon 4 YOTH compare with the Kobe 8 YOTH's.  What do you think?
Like the Venoms better. Like the darker red and the black. The 8 would have been fire if they would have used the sam e colors and schemes.White black is better then the blue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom