Zoom Kobe VII Concept

Had the idea on christmas day while watching him in the Grinches.  Just now getting around to posting it. Any and all feedback welcome!

Had the idea on christmas day while watching him in the Grinches.  Just now getting around to posting it. Any and all feedback welcome!

I like it! Love how the swoosh is on the heel, much like the ZKIII's.

I like it! Love how the swoosh is on the heel, much like the ZKIII's.

you know what i could see those releasing not bad at all just needs details and im sure they would be smoking.

you know what i could see those releasing not bad at all just needs details and im sure they would be smoking.

add some more details then i'll make me decision whether i like htem or not, as of right now there isn't much to them besides that toe cap and swoosh on the heel

add some more details then i'll make me decision whether i like htem or not, as of right now there isn't much to them besides that toe cap and swoosh on the heel

Been working on these a while. Here's a little more detail. I went with a white-lace-on-all-colorways look...

Been working on these a while. Here's a little more detail. I went with a white-lace-on-all-colorways look...

Looks good man. Upper just looks a bit like the CP3.IV. If these released I'd definitely get a pair. Good work.

Looks good man. Upper just looks a bit like the CP3.IV. If these released I'd definitely get a pair. Good work.

The print on the upper is just something I thought up as a twist to a Kobe shoe. I can definitely see how it looks like diamonds. Thanks for all the C & C guys!

The print on the upper is just something I thought up as a twist to a Kobe shoe. I can definitely see how it looks like diamonds. Thanks for all the C & C guys!

Back
Top Bottom