Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

Quote:
funny how a reseller is complaining about resellers

Seriously, are you that ignorant? Do you actually read these posts or do you skim through em' ?

Don't compare me to yourself or any lame braggin about buying 4-5 packs. A reseller is someone who pays retail and decides to sell it for extra, regardless if its limited or not. The items I sell are either my personal pairs, cosignment (I sell all of my friends kicks, who collect as well), or stuff I find for really cheap, and I still sell for less than MOST STORES/WEBSITE)...so you tell me how does that make me a re-seller like the ones bragging on in here.

I don't even have ANY REASON to complain because I obtained my pair, but i find it sad when people on here that really wanted the shoes weren't able to purchase a pair, and the next reply is from some lame stating "YO, I COP'D 3-4 PACKS, EBAY HERE WE COME".

Some of these comments are just dumb.

F/S: AJ 14s $99/LASER 4s/BRED 11/LBJ /MELO/AJ 1-XX/ [/b]CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

I actually love this shoe, but unfortunately, I did not get my size (I got a 9, but I need a 9.5/10--if anyone wants to help me out, PLEASE send me a message in my inbox). The shoe game is definitely out of control and it will probably never be what it was 5-10 years ago. If these released back in the day, mostly everyone who wanted a pair would have gotten one without paying a "reseller price." But I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles...
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

I suppose this post isn't about the Bundle anymore huh?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Quote:
I suppose this post isn't about the Bundle anymore huh?

With that being said, anybody overseas wanna trade me a China for a U.S. .... just lemme know. :D
happy.gif

"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

this will be locked shortly so I may as well get my dig in as well.....my 11.5 for your 11 anyone?
misterjeffrey3 on aim
mrjeffrey3@cox.net

he Commission
"Representative"
I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"​

It won't be locked...

I will just delete the needless stuff.. or what I can find.. Call me bored.. There;s NOTHING good on TV

Edit: Mez and Joka.. just PM each other and hash it out.. I don't feel like going thru all these pages to extract talk about reselling..

Lets all just enjoy our shoes...

Holla I mean Happy New Year..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

you guys already got it? i just checked my email nothing.......hmmmmm what time of day did you guys order your bundle greennamek and jacksonville???? thanks!

NVM~ JUST got my email to! can't wait ^^

Mine has shipped also. If these shoes run .5 size small like the LBJ II, then the 9 I ordered would probably be small. If anyone would like a 9 and has a 9.5, please email me at just2hot07@hotmail.com. Enjoy your bundle.

My order has been shipped with service type 2ND DAY AIR eventhough I only chose Free Ground shipping...the CSR I talked to was right..they'll shipped all LBJ3 Bundles via 2 DAY AIR...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Anyone want a birthday bundle with size 13.5 shoe, L shirt, L belt? I was trying to buy my size, but all the sizes disappeared so fast. I figured i'd take what I could get for my collection, so I bought the 13.5. After my order went through, I went back, played around with the belt and shirt combinations with my correct shoe size of 12 and found a pair. So now I have 2 bundles

AC

Yea that is a pretty heavy pack im sure the belt buckle has something to do with it, but im sure all of the COLLECTORS are hoping for some sort of exclusive box not just the regular lebron box...
North Carolina​

Does anybody know if this has a special box and are they
serially numbered just like the china edition?

You are correct.
I paid $20 for NEXT DAY SHIPPING and they still shipped mine 2ND DAY AIR.
All packages were advertised to have FREE 2nd day air shipping if I remember correctly.

What should the total charge be for the package then?
I need to make sure that Im not still paying for NEXT DAY AIR, because my recipt says $20 for next day shipping!!!

EDIT: huh, thats odd, my packages have been shipped, but I dont see a charge on my card!?!?! anyone else see this????

LBJ III Bday Packages For Sale:
Size 11, Shirt XL, Belt XL
Size 13, Shirt XXL, Belt XXL

PM me or hit me on AIM.

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (82+)[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom