Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

it booted me out to the regular nikebasketball.com page :frown:
frown.gif

I had to refresh and now im back in the waiting room.
My boss was lecturing me.
Did I miss my shot to purchase???

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (82+)[/b]​

When people are getting in, do they mean to the Lebron hompage that has been up since the contest started? The one before you click to enter the house. I got there too, and went to the showcase, clicked on the Bdays, but nothing happened.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

Ditto. I dont know whats going on. Im in but the site is the same as it was before with no way to purchase

IT JUS SENT ME BACK TO THE PRODUCT ROOM AND WHEN I CLICK THE BDAY PACK ITS SHOWIN THE SAME PAGE AS IT DID B4 3 PM. WITH THE BIG PIC AND ALL OF THAT
looking for laney 5s,cg9s,any 6s for trade or to buy.
dakidamazing1 on aim.
trying to get rid of cg4s. baby blue low 18s, red black low 11s,oly7s.

im pretty sure no one has copped yet.
first thing you will see is some receipt text posted on here when someone does.

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

I am in. It takes you to the "Meet the LeBrons" page. Go there and login, then click on the Birthday Bundle on the bottom of the page where you would start looking for the clues in the house.

IM IN AND PURCHASING!!!

[/b]

Okay, nevermind. I actually just got in. It's a page with Lebron, and the shoes, and it says availible now. I clicked on it, but now I'm just on a blank page and it's trying to load.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

i have ordered my pairs, good luck. DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO GET THE SHOES. I DID THIS. GO TO NIKEBASKETBALL.COM. GO TO THE LEBRON GAME THEN CLICK ON THE SPECIAL FEATURE LINK AND PURCHASE FROM THERE. hiope this help NTers.
b![/center]

Back
Top Bottom