Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

I think these will make a decent profit. The pairs last year were going for $400 plus right afterwords, and those were plain black and ugly. I'm just looking to make something.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

:lol:
laugh.gif
i didnt even want these, and i end up getting 3 packages....

smh at myself

wow i honestly didint think this many people would buy the shoes at that price...some of yall are some rich motherfukers....or in some serious debt....but congrats on the pickup because they are som sick shoes

LEBRON BUNDLE
#LBRN05
Gift Packaging: No ONE SIZE BROWN 1 $250 $250.00

$0.00

Edit Order Product Total $250.00
Gift Packaging $0.00
Shipping $11.00
Taxes $20.94 (Damn NYC!)
Subtotal

$281.94
Order Total $281.94
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

I think some may have risked their DMP's while other's have loot for a rainy day is all. Daddy always said save some to the side for an emergency or rainy day!!!

Well The Rainy Day Came.. Now it will be interesting to see, if they come out with no bundle...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

For all those wondering on the 2 day shipping..just chatted with a CSR...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina: Size 9.5 was ordered.
dOubleO: Thanks, btw..will all the LBJ3 Bundles be shipped via 2-day?
Sabrina: Yes, they will be delivered on 12/30.
dOubleO: Thanks, coz I tried adding the 2 day shipping but it was charging me like 11 dollars so I just opted for the Free Ground shipping..so this will be via 2 day still?
Sabrina: All orders are being shipped out to be received on 12/30. No shipping charge will be added.

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

What...The...

DO NOT USE FIREFOX, IT DOES NOT WORK!

I have been trying with firefox for over 1hr, but I just used IE and it worked like a charm. FFF, I am pissed >:
mad.gif
. I have uninstalled firefox from my computer and will never use it again, especially if I dont get my pacakge.

>:
mad.gif
AIM- makaveli002003

Well. Let's see what sizes sold the most. Let's compile a list of what everyone bought. As for me,

1 pair size 12.5
XXL T shirt
XL belt.
AIM- makaveli002003

birthdaylebrons7ic.jpg

birthdaylebrons17vz.jpg

birthdaylebrons29al.jpg

[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Sz. 11 had sold out already when I got in there! >:
mad.gif

Does anyone know if they fit like last year's LeBron IIs?

If they do then I can fit a sz. 11.5, if they fit true to size they will be huge. :frown:
frown.gif

Please let them fit like the 2s.
Tarheel
David Noel[/b]
"Leader of the Heels in 06"​

I guess I missed out...oh well, I only wanted to get a pair because no one at my school would have had one. I suppose that wasn't a valid reason to spend $244.

They're up now. They have all sizes available too. I just finished my order. Thanks for the link. Peace
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

just got a 9, if anyone wants to trade for a 9.5 or 10...let me know

ffajardo8@gmail.com
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

wow. looks like this post got cleared out; firefox users definately got punk'd having me sit there for forever. use a different internet browser and it should have let you walk right into the checkout
aim: wi1lsays

selling...
ds aj ice x sz 10
ds aj flint xiii sz 10, 10.5

Style &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Name
-----------------------------------------------------
LBRN05 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp LEBRON BUNDLE
BROWN
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 @ $250.00 Each = $250.00

-----------------------------------------------------
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal = $250.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00