******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

Looks good, better than the V's imo. I gotta cop this colorway...
d8e358aaef71bf2b5e3bd5bddca4ca1afb64e79.jpg

I am pretty psyched for these.glad phyposite is making a comeback,and very curious to see how they integrated it this time. looks to be a phyposite shellrunning up the sides to keep the foot from rolling like thebucket,but allowing the foot to bend naturally over the top of the shoe.

Love the color,hopeflly Rock or someone else can shed light on the "limitedness" of this color.

I love them. If they release those ones with the carbon fiber design...it'll be an instant cop. Can't wait to see more pics. Also nice to see Nikebring back the caged Zoom Air...the most beautiful air bubble in existence IMO.

Wonder if anyone is getting their $*# handed to them for pictures leaking

Is he going to wear these in the olympics

if you look closely the swoosh is like that of the AM BWs...where there's regular swoosh and an oddly shaped swoosh.

These look nice...first thing i noticed was how the check looked...kinda intrested im getting these just because of the weight..

I'm definitely feeling 'em. And if that's freaking FOAM, then I'm SUPER-feeling 'em.

Can't wait to see what the SVSM and Dunkman colorways look like.
smokin.gif

Oh, and if when USA basketball re-claims gold again, we KNOW that there will be a special USA colorway released next year.
laugh.gif
I mean, they madewhite/gold Zoom Generations and we never got gold, and they made playoff Zoom Generations, then the Cavs didn't make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom