******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

this shoe NEEDS a full length air window.

its practically shouting out for it.

2ps2e61.jpg

there we go - MUCH better.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm definitely feeling 'em. And if that's freaking FOAM, then I'm SUPER-feeling 'em.

Can't wait to see what the SVSM and Dunkman colorways look like.
smokin.gif

Oh, and if when USA basketball re-claims gold again, we KNOW that there will be a special USA colorway released next year.
laugh.gif
I mean, they made white/gold Zoom Generations and we never got gold, and they made playoff Zoom Generations, then the Cavs didn't make the playoffs.

High 5. That's how I feel.

those look so hot! too bad they're limited. hopefully they'll be available online at a decent price.

man, i've fallen in love with the lebron line. see ya, mike!

lol naw, son i dont really like the colorways the 2's came in, the only colorway i like in the 2's were the

dunkmans,

with the iv's every colorway hot
I's the first games were hot
III's dunkman, white blue n silver were hot
VI's have lots of potentenail
V's only the like the GR blue joints CTK and SVSM
II didnt like any colors execpt dunkmans

I hope those release. I really like them.

I can see some nice colorways...

china's will be nice.

Originally Posted by raw120

come on fresh

II>IV>VI>V>III>I

pimp.gif

Just from the fact that they were both light, great on the court , looked nice off the court and were not overproduced like the III and IV'swere...

Originally Posted by Donkey K0NG

That's it? I mean it's decent looking, but for a Lebron sig shoe?

I'm a little disappointed too because they remind me of the Amare's. They will probably grow on me though.

The sole reminds me of the IIs... I like the simplicity... the swoosh is a la AM BWs
77f15fe3d20dbd0c53558b49ca11e20067fde35.pjpg

They resemble the STAT a lot. I say scrap em! The designers need to get it right. They can make nice team shoes but cant figure out the signature shoe deal. IfI was Lebron I would need them to step it up!

Let me just say WOW.
eek.gif

To me they're reminiscent of the Nike "Golden Era" of the mid-90's. You've got some air max uptempo lineage in there, some penny lines,a bit of pippen I concepts, all while looking like a Lebron Shoe. Haven't been this excited about a sig release in a LONG time.

Back
Top Bottom