******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

simple, clean, and if they perform as well as people think, i'm all over them. im lovin the fact that nike reduced the weight.

Originally Posted by bib10

^^^
this is the other side view of ZL6 which Fear23 posted
I tried on photoshop
**if wrong, pls correct
Thanks for the PS! However, I honestly am not diggin the circled LBJ logo. I think they would look better if the logo was more subtle...

The heel needs the Lion's Head... so the Dunkman VI PE's will have .......
BP..... send me a creation to the message box......
PO- you know where I am going with this one.... lol

i think these might be a little more accurate.
1.jpg

315877-012.jpg
315877-012.jpg

Originally Posted by dnuon2001

Mesh?? Sure thats not the Team Line??
No Visible Air...
frown.gif

That Logo is disturbing.....
sick.gif

The Sole pattern....
sick.gif

Is that supposed to be a brace, like the sockliner on the Jordan M4?

Originally Posted by dnuon2001

1.jpg

315877-012.jpg
315877-012.jpg

Please tell me those were the ones scrapped and the ones posted in Page 1 are the dramatically changed version...

Instead of the circle logo, I think something embossed into the foam would look much better

maybe the last pics ones are the kids ones they seem to be like that way way of not using carbon fiber and zoom

AWE MAN!!!!

Is that the signature shoe?

Damn, I was actually loving the shoe in the previous pages..... It was growing on my until ^^these pictures^^

Ankle strap idea is great, but poorly executed, looks very engineered

The sole seems like it's been done before....

Looks like an AND 1 shoe for some bench warmer now...

I would take up the shoes that were on pg 2

The rhino print below the mesh material has to go...too much of a Jordan brand thing.

This version now....looks cheap and uncreative.

I'm a huge fan of every Lebron that has came out, they have all grown on me and I found the appreciation and the thought from them....but this ohboy...what a let down...and I really hate to say that......

Just like a Jean Claude van dame movie straight to DVD, these shoes were made for the outlets or big 5

Please nike listen to the boards and redirect your thinking, scrap it and start from scratch, I'll help you guys out.

"OUCH" YEAH THATS TOOO BAD immawait till I see Better pics because those arent too appealing. But from the looks of it, its not looking to well for theVI's. My RANK

IV, II, SOLDIERS, I, V, III, VI
and the only reason why I would even think of ranking the III in front of the 6 is because the III is a shoe that doenst look like some old regular pair ofNikes like the VI's do from this pic.. please give us better pics.. I love the LEBRON LINE

yo, is that strap on a swivel? it looks like you can swing it to the back or up over the front like to have similar placement to the strap on some AF1 mids

or am I just seeing things?

sick.gif
sick.gif

NOT feeling it.

garbage, i thought nike/lebron would step it up after the v's.

There is NO ANKLE brace on the final Version. It's a good shoe designed for every position not just a big foward/center. Kobe Hyper Dunks are going to becrazy!
pimp.gif

interesting... they kinda reminded me of the jordan big funds at first glance... they are clean looking tho.. id cop if not at a redic price, thanks for thepics

Damn wheres the Nike Check? Please dont tell me LeBrons doing the JB Jumpman thing. (No Nike Sign anywhere)

Back
Top Bottom