Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Just wait until you hear who is designing them.
wink.gif

nike1_il.jpg

Someone's missin in that pic.

I heard its not really Max Air. Theyre gonna use a new airbag system. Its a new concept called 360 thin air.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by Catch22

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

$160? C'mon Nike. Gettin' greedy once again.
My thoughts exactly. Just gonna wait for a 50% if they look decent
laugh.gif
With a max bag and flywire, I bet Nike is taking it in the shorts even at $160....its probably a $180-$200 dollar shoe.
riiiiiight.

you mean, it would cost nike $20 to produce a pair instead of $16 or so.

That $4 probably cascades into about $32 at retail with all the middlemen. But your point is well taken.

I finished with the lebron line, the 5 and 6's lost me, if these arent great 3 strikes and out

Max Air heel and zoom air forefoot maybe? Sounds like they are bringing it back to the 90's.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Just wait until you hear who is designing them.
wink.gif

nike1_il.jpg

Someone's missin in that pic.
Does this mean the same guys doing the Jordan 25th anniversary are also doing the Lebron 7s?

No this pic is not an indication of who IS doin the VII... not the man on the right. middle or left...

Man, I can't wait for another shoe that looks like a boot, weighs too much, and is constrictive around the ankle. Hopefully it'll be a good coupleinches off the ground, too. And let's make sure it's at least 150, retail. Oh, and also, we'll completely discontinue it around the playoffs for awholly new ugly shoe to sell and promote. That way the kids we're trying to get into the line will never be able to buy anything Bron ever wears on hisfeet.

And maybe this year they'll release a few different colorways for us collectors to cop. There are never enough color options on the Bron line.

/sarcastic rant

That's nice and all, but $160, he needs to calm ALL the way down on these prices...... His shoes are nice, but he is pushin his limits here. If we weretalking about some Retro Mikes, it would be a diff. story

they do have zoom...someone said its a max air/zoom/360 concept. obviously if it didnt have zoom air they wouldnt call it the zoom lebron 7.

Originally Posted by Flight527

That's nice and all, but $160, he needs to calm ALL the way down on these prices...... His shoes are nice, but he is pushin his limits here. If we were talking about some Retro Mikes, it would be a diff. story
eyes.gif
yeah because paying more for old technology makes sense.Please dude.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Flight527

That's nice and all, but $160, he needs to calm ALL the way down on these prices...... His shoes are nice, but he is pushin his limits here. If we were talking about some Retro Mikes, it would be a diff. story
eyes.gif
yeah because paying more for old technology makes sense. Please dude.
seriously. talkin like lebron decides what his shoes are going to retail for....
grin.gif

I hear most of the criticism - but the only real part of all of it that actually really bothers me is the part where Nike releases a completely different shoefor the playoffs....I get marketing and all that, but it's just so douche-y. And that's mainly why I've never bought a Soldier.

^^^^i agree..i think thats part of the reason why lebrons shoes arent special. he wears one shoe the entire season in colorways the public doesnt have accesstoo then when his shoes could get some sentimental value/retro value during the playoffs, he is wearing a different shoe only for the playoffs that are sent tothe wayside for the next sig model.

i know nike is trying to capitalize on lebron, but i certainly dont think they are going about it the right way. you have dudes in here that will pay 160 forold technology, crappy quality, and hype with jordans but not for a shoe that actually performs??? something isnt right there.

i think nike needs to focus on lebron's signature shoe rather than putting out a ton of shoes with his name slapped on them. they should also get thecolorways he wears on the shelves at stores OR make lebron wear the colors that they release. instead of releasing his shoes two at a time as east v. west orwhatever, release them one at a time throughout the season and have lebron wear them as they come out. nike pays the man $90 million to wear product made bynike....they need to be taking advantage of him as much as possible, not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom