Zoom Soldier VII (now Soldier VIII) thread

^^^ negative on those brother... coconut groves and PCs are on point

Speaking of PCs, my package was jacked at ups. And ups and eastbay got me playing the waiting game 
mean.gif
  Can we say, chargeback

That pic got me reconsidering

Edit: just checked out all the pics on ftl site...if they look like that in person, automatic cop

Last edited:
Anyone make any IDs yet? I got 4 in my cart because I don't know the difference between the Bright Citrus and Orange Blaze, trying to make my own version of the Big Bangs but not sure what I wanna go with

just ordered the PCs from FTL, saw my sizes began to sellout and I had to pick these up so I wouldn't regret it down the road

never purchased from the Soldier line before, not sure what to expect comfort or fit wise, but love the details on this colorway

Last edited:

just ordered the PCs from FTL, saw my sizes began to sellout and I had to pick these up so I wouldn't regret it down the road

never purchased from the Soldier line before, not sure what to expect comfort or fit wise, but love the details on this colorway
You will like the Power couples.  They have nice details, and the Glow is a nice touch.

My pair is so nice, I don't want to ruin them by wearing them.  I might just use them as a flashlight, because the glow is really strong.  Even stronger than my KD IV Galaxy's.

PC are so dope you wont regret it. They fit true to size. Probably how the lebron xi was supposed to fit to an extent just without the lunarlon and foam. True to size length with a roomier toebox. Comfy too.

alright cool guys, sounds good

I didn't even know about them until I stumbled across this Soldier thread the other day and saw the pics and was like whoa, need to pick those up

I went with an 11, wanted the 11.5 but it just sold out the other day online, should be good with the 11 though that is normally the size I pick up in most shoes

Hey guys im thinking of getting a pair of these to ball in, just wondering, so these have a "sockliner tongue" or no?

Got my PCs in I love the shoe it looks dope but it's not very comfortable but all of my recent shoes have been lunarlon

I like these but I find them to be uncomfortable and the tongue padding is crazy thin.

Probably returning them, trying to sell them on the bay for basically retail first so I don't have to drive 45 miles to the nearest FTL

Shame they didn't meet my comfort demands because the PCs are straight fire

Back
Top Bottom