ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

^ If you’re banking on SNKRS you’re doing it wrong IMO. They always “sell out”. I’ve lost on a few releases gambling on SNKRS being easy. Personally I’d grab them now while you can if you really have to have them. Then buy another pair from Nike and return the pair with the worst QC.

Got them for 134 shipped

Attachments

• 814832AF-0372-4317-A1A5-2C877AF458EC.png
    814832AF-0372-4317-A1A5-2C877AF458EC.png
    455.6 KB · Views: 49
^ If you’re banking on SNKRS you’re doing it wrong IMO. They always “sell out”. I’ve lost on a few releases gambling on SNKRS being easy. Personally I’d grab them now while you can if you really have to have them. Then buy another pair from Nike and return the pair with the worst QC.

Thanks for the advice, but I will try my luck on SNKRS. I just feel comfortable buying from Nike. That's just my mentality. "Fake sell out" happens to me too and I miss out on certain sneakers.

Looks like it'll be an easy cop if I miss out on SNKRS? I will try another store online or cop later on the day at a sneaker store.

Told you so - neither resellers nor hypebeasts care about spiridons. You don't get likes on Instagram for wearing this silhouette.

So good to know !!! Man i just spent my cash on some zoo york blazers set so i have to wait till Thursday fingers crossed they r still around

I wouldn't bank on SNKRS either, esp. when most of these other sites are doing no tax and free shipping.

I (kind of) want to hip pack but not for $50. any good code combos to lower that price?

I wonder what’s next after this release. I was saying to myself I need more blue shoes but I have no interest in these.

I wonder what’s next after this release. I was saying to myself I need more blue shoes but I have no interest in these.

Knowing Nike, probably a slew of terrible color concoctions lol. They've given us a lot of solid options in basic colors so it's only right that they bring on the crap.

Back
Top Bottom