ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

basic colors, like yellow or blue or even orange, using the OG or SS17 pack build and i’m happy. no more tonal uppers or colored midsoles.

I wouldn't bank on SNKRS either, esp. when most of these other sites are doing no tax and free shipping.

I (kind of) want to hip pack but not for $50. any good code combos to lower that price?

Almost bought the bag last night on Notre--tried to create a new account and use their WELCOME15 code but it wouldn't work. No chance I pay 50 bones for that thing though lol. I probably would never use it, but it sure looks dope.

A5CE5EBD-D120-4969-B0B5-2302D4913F75.png

Grabbed a size 6 for my girl on SNKRS. This is the first time i actually got through on a popular release like this.

Stash's are underrated IMO. Or maybe because I love blue

is there any way to cancel a package in route? might have to cancel might End pair. charge me too much. they shipped today fed ex.

these are sitting hard. The sites that dropped them early are pretty much out of stock but, the ones who dropped this morning..

Copped for SNS for 165.
Im a little nervous these will be sold at an even higher discount...

these are sitting hard. The sites that dropped them early are pretty much out of stock but, the ones who dropped this morning..

Copped for SNS for 165.
Im a little nervous these will be sold at an even higher discount...

Exactly why I copped from Nike. I'll rock my pair that I got from snkrs. If they go on discount somewhere I'll cop from there and return that pair to Nike. Win win

is there any way to cancel a package in route? might have to cancel might End pair. charge me too much. they shipped today fed ex.

How much was the total? $197? A bit much but for me would have been only $6 over retail and tax after my total, so it’s not that too much over my budget.

yeah about $196. compare to SNS $165 i could save $31. but i just called fedex and have them return it. End customer service was saying don't denied the package, it can take two months for us to get it back and you'll have to pay for the regular shipping if it does come back...No wonder i won the raffle. haha.

Back
Top Bottom