ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Breaking these joints out
MVIMG_20180426_084946~3.jpg

can anybody help with sizing for the OGs? I'm planning on buying a pair of the olympics, but am unsure if I should got TTS or .5 up

for reference, I tried on the ultras and they fit TTS. most nikes i am a size 9, but half up on an air max 97.

thanks in advance!

can anybody help with sizing for the OGs? I'm planning on buying a pair of the olympics, but am unsure if I should got TTS or .5 up

for reference, I tried on the ultras and they fit TTS. most nikes i am a size 9, but half up on an air max 97.

thanks in advance!

I go up a half from tts. Those with ultras typically size down a half from tts. Hope that helps.

thanks in advance!
Go with your am97 size

pretty sure you can still find the stash's cheaper on ebay.

edit: at least in my size.

Reactions: fx2

thanks in advance!

For reference, I have a wider foot. 13 in AM97s. 12 in Spiridon Ultras. 12.5 in Spiridon OGs

need to sell my OG labs sz 9, worn once but seems like no market for them now

Back
Top Bottom