ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Man...SNS had a 20% code. I had the Obsidians in the cart, but I had to get off real quick to do something. EXPIRED :rofl:

2E3DB02D-6139-4989-A71D-FC1489FCFAF4.jpeg

Hello from sunny Singapore everyone. Long time lurker. Decided to contribute a little.

Anyone else have any issues with the outsole pods peeling off? I have a pair of silver/desert red OG colorway ultras I've worn for probably one month total since they released. On one of the shoes, the black outsole pod on the heel started to separate from the midsole, exposing the zoom fibers there and deflating the zoom bag. Most annoying, with every step it sounds like an air pump, as air seems to get sucked into the open space, then pushed out as the sole compresses. Super noticeable and annoying LOL. Sending them back to Nike, but surprised they failed in this manner considering how little I wore them, and only ever for casual use as well. Oh well, glad I have two more pairs stashed away but a bummer nonetheless considering I barely got any use out of this pair.

They're going back, and I'm sure I'll get a voucher. Just curious if anyone else has experienced the same. But either way, doesn't matter at the end of the day.

Usually I'm totally in agreement and don't like ultra versions of old classics. But the Spiridon ultras are close enough to the OGs that I really don't mind, and they are comfortable as hell. The silver/red colorway was really the only one I cared about, and snagging a pair from the OG retro drop was stupidly difficult, and the prices on them have been even more stupid ever since. It's a cool '90s running shoe, but never was or will be a model I care enough about to pay more than retail, let alone double or more above retail. A couple pairs of ultras, I got for $80 each on sale. I'll take that all day and all night versus paying $300-plus for one pair of OG-build retros. That's just offensive to me LOL

I wore my regal blue ultras for like 4 months straight last year and they held up pretty good. Recently i've noticed the 3M piping looks like it's about to peel. However the pods are still in tact. luckily i got 3 more pairs chillin. copped all of them for $62 or less. definitely in my top 5 of 2017.

Just copped the GMTs off Hanon for $101.76/shipped to NYC. If y'all holding off -- they flew once SNS dropped the price -- I'd suggest copping soon.

Hoping the pull-tab pack pairs (white pair above) both discount too.

Just copped the GMTs off Hanon for $101.76/shipped to NYC. If y'all holding off -- they flew once SNS dropped the price -- I'd suggest copping soon.

Hoping the pull-tab pack pairs (white pair above) both discount too.

Gmt were on sale at hanon for a good while. Thankfully was able to scoop a couple weeks back

Back
Top Bottom