ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

wouldn't mind scooping another pair of stash for a good price. I wear my pair regularly so to have another 1 or 2 in the stash would be ideal

Been looking for this colorway and found this site. Is this legit? Thanks

http://www.suitableshoe.com/men-s-nike-air-zoom-spiridon-16-pure-platinum-926955-004.html

I'm heavily leaning towards it being fake. They do a good job of straying away from hyped shoes so that their selection and the prices look inconspicuous, but they slipped up a few times (Just Don AF100 AF1 Highs for $80 with an inaccurate retail price, Wheat AF1s with a similar issue, none of the Ultraboosts have the right retail, etc.)

I'm heavily leaning towards it being fake. They do a good job of straying away from hyped shoes so that their selection and the prices look inconspicuous, but they slipped up a few times (Just Don AF100 AF1 Highs for $80 with an inaccurate retail price, Wheat AF1s with a similar issue, none of the Ultraboosts have the right retail, etc.)

Thanks!

too bad. it looks like you were just trying to purchase a suitable shoe

This is 3 weeks of wear now...Put white laces back in for today...I’ll give the Royal set a run this week sometime to see how I like them...

71DB158E-EA62-46EC-A931-00AD217132A9.jpeg

Trashed my spiridons this week at work. printer cartridge leaked ink and i thought they were toast. I blotted them with alcohol as soon as it happened for about a half hour. After work I got some spot remover called Grandmas spot remover. There's still a few spots that only I would notice. Probably should go back to wearing black leather dork shoes but the spiridons are comfy as ****.

How do spiridons fit? I’m a snug size 12 in air max 1 for reference. Can I go up or down .5 size in either direction in the spiridons? Tia

How do spiridons fit? I’m a snug size 12 in air max 1 for reference. Can I go up or down .5 size in either direction in the spiridons? Tia
.5 up, I’m a size 12 also and my stash spiridons feel very snug. I would have been much more satisfied with the 12.5 only problem is Nike didn’t make any in 12.5 smh.

Back
Top Bottom