ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

GOT EM!
Lets see how they look in person and on foot, can't wait to rock.
The retail price is ridiculous, but what can ya do?

Saw the 14 but couldn't get it.... they must being making like 5 pairs total of size 14....

Big sizes 11+ went with the quickness. Seems like Nike's really catering to the little guys with this silhouette.

No 13 lol. Grabbed a 14 but that's gonna be too big

Of course you get a 14 when you needed a 13!? hahaha!

Nike whyyyyyyyyyyy are you doing this us large footed people? We just want a good colorway of the Spiridons in our size for retail....

So stoked on these - glad I went the Bodega route as opposed to SNKRS - I needed an 11 and when I checked SNKRS at 11:01 everything from 11 and up was gone already lol

That's usually how it goes

Yeah I'm used to it...I've worn a size 14 for the last 20 years or so....still doesn't make it any less frustrating...

The thing is with these (OG colorway) there hasn't even been any pop up on the resell market in my size. So weird...

Yeah I'm used to it...I've worn a size 14 for the last 20 years or so....still doesn't make it any less frustrating...

The thing is with these (OG colorway) there hasn't even been any pop up on the resell market in my size. So weird...

I'm sorry man, I feel for you. I hope they somehow find you eventually

I'm sorry man, I feel for you. I hope they somehow find you eventually

Appreciate that... it's all good though. I looks at it like, if I strike out on any shoe it just went meant to be...and there will always be another one and then another one after that.

Back
Top Bottom