ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

what's this the 3rd white/navy pair? Really wish it would've been a royal or any other color
Would like to see a kelly green pair instead of another blue based one(my photoshop)
GREENzoom_zpsl2qvb8sc.JPG

Last edited:
For some reason SNS had the Armory Blue ones full size and now they were gone a day later. Anyone know here these are at? Can't seem to find them. Maybe they were a Euro release?

jesus the hold tight colorway shining.... no jack nicholson

Just got my navy's, look real nice and the 3M detail really pops', dosent look too goofy for a size 14 either. Hoping they re release the black/golds or some triple black OGs

Attachments

• IMG_1600.JPG
    IMG_1600.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 42
Just got my navy's, look real nice and the 3M detail really pops', dosent look too goofy for a size 14 either. Hoping they re release the black/golds or some triple black OGs
Those look nice. I wear a 14/15 so i understand what you mean by goofy. How is the fit on these? Do you own anything comparable, and if so, what sizes? Sorry for all the questions.

Those look nice. I wear a 14/15 so i understand what you mean by goofy. How is the fit on these? Do you own anything comparable, and if so, what sizes? Sorry for all the questions.
Hey man, I like the construction of this shoe, I can't wear bulky ****. It's low profile, kinda light too. There a lil narrow, I just returned my UNDFT sz 13 that were wide enough, but short in length. I would defiantly size-up. My prestos and vapors (same size) feel considerably larger.

Damn you Rogue, I'll be after the set myself. Supposedly my reds delivered today.

Hey man, I like the construction of this shoe, I can't wear bulky ****. It's low profile, kinda light too. There a lil narrow, I just returned my UNDFT sz 13 that were wide enough, but short in length. I would defiantly size-up. My prestos and vapors (same size) feel considerably larger.
Thanks, I figured that might be the case. Hoping to scoop that sz 15 in red before they disappear. Not really common to find that size.

Back
Top Bottom