Zoom Terra Sertig Fall 2010 (OG colorway!!) UPDATE pg. 3

From Sneakernews.  Most of you guys probably won't give a rats @@@ about these, but the OG colorway (Varsity Royal/Black-Varsity Maize) is one of my favorite Nike ACG's.  I'm definitely looking forward to them.  Pass on the other 2 colorways:

May 4 · Nike Zoom Terra Sertig – Fall 2010 Preview
Another popular Nike ACG Mid from the 90’s returns once again for Fall 2010; last year’s Nike Zoom Tallac return was considerably successful but the Nike Zoom Terra Sertig, a more recognized silhouette, should see good sales numbers as well. There will be three Zoom Terra Sertig colorways available; the OG Blue/Yellow, an all-black variety, and a purple/yellow, set for a release beginning on August 1st. Three questions arise; 1) will we also see the original red/cactus green and black/forest green colorway, 2) Are the low-tops on the way, and finally 3) Is the Zoom Minot up next? Stick with Sneaker News and we’ll give you the heads up on this great retro and all Nike ACG releases.

nike-zoom-terra-sertig-fall-2010-colorways-3.jpg

Color: Black/Black

nike-zoom-terra-sertig-fall-2010-colorways-2.jpg

Color: Varsity Royal/Black-Varsity Maize

nike-zoom-terra-sertig-fall-2010-colorways-1.jpg

Color: Matte Silver/Club Purple-Vibrant Yellow

blue and black pairs copped on discount/sale.....

maybe they dropping the yellow pair too?
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

THANK THE GOOD LORD!!!...

I was searching on eBay for a pair of OG Royals and OG Olives in this colorway for months now...

One of those kicks that I've been chasing around for the longest and never could quite get my hands on them...

I wont let these go this time!!... Blk/Royal/Yellow and Blk/Purple/Yellow is a for sure cop!!!

LMFAO!
Yo Eyes on everything when I saw this thread I was gonna put:
*Martin**clap*Do the pocketknife *clap* do the pocketknife *clap* do the pocketknife*Martin*
Thanks for the info OP.

Black on Black = COPPED.

Varsity Purple = COPPED (laces switched to black).

You're missing a couple colorways tho.... I posted them like a month ago.

feel like purple joints could have been better...

think I'll just stick with my olives and hope they come out with more humaras

these will hit outlets hard.... dont cop at retail people......

remeber the last retro? i copped a few pairs at $20....

Originally Posted by air max 87

these will hit outlets hard.... dont cop at retail people......

remeber the last retro? i copped a few pairs at $20....

Who cops anything at retail nowadays?, most Nike's and Jordan's all make their way to the outlet eventually.

It's been forever and a day, thanks Nike! Will pick up from the outlets...

This is a Sertig 2 with a Sertig 1 midsole. They should have just left the 2 midsole on, they're much more comfortable.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

This is a Sertig 2 with a Sertig 1 midsole. They should have just left the 2 midsole on, they're much more comfortable.

Holy crap you're right! I didn't even notice that at first.  Why Nike WHY!!?  It still doesn't look bad, and it wouldn't stop from copping these, but it would be better if they could just keep it OG.  It's like a sick mind game they keep playing with us or something, but I loved the comfort of my Sertig 1's so I'll still cop.
mbpa2v.jpg

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Holy crap you're right! I didn't even notice that at first.  Why Nike WHY!!?  It still doesn't look bad, and it wouldn't stop from copping these, but it would be better if they could just keep it OG.  It's like a sick mind game they keep playing with us or something, but I loved the comfort of my Sertig 1's so I'll still cop.
mbpa2v.jpg
I have the blue/yellow at the top.  They need to drop those and the oranges again.  I'd get those at retail, because I wouldn't want to wait until they go on sale.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

mbpa2v.jpg
What's the name of the upper-left shoe?

they skimp there, what else is missing? Is it like the air180 retro that has missing forefoot air in the retro? My AT1s are very close to becoming unwearable. I actually caught a glimpse under the upper and didnt see any forefoot air. Maybe it was cast inside of the foam? Im beginning to wonder if the retros even carried over what the originals had in the cushioning department. 90% of the people out there dont know or remember what was in them initially, so whats to say they skimp there too? Shady stuff going on
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom