Zoom Terra Sertig Fall 2010 (OG colorway!!) UPDATE pg. 3

ill be the only dude down south wearing these . but these go hard .
and where these droppin at ? footlocker i read and did not see anything . also a GR ? ? 

dr. jays on 34th has the royal ones. they looked great but the material seemed very flimsy and cheap. definite outlet material

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

damnit...always when i'm low on funds
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Madman4life

Originally Posted by pay jape

city sole has these and will be shipping tomorrow...
Does anyone know if this site (city sole) is legit?
very legit. i have ordered alot of items from them.  and they ship fast. usually next day. 

Definitely going to grab a pair of the black/electric green colorway. That's on the must-have list for me.

Also... any chances of these being released? I guess I shouldn't hold my breath for size 12.5 in any retro...

^^^ Evergreens
pimp.gif

My bro had a pair of those back in the day...I think he might have sold them but he still has the box.

I picked up the royals a couple days ago from DTLR. These seem to be selling quickly in the DMV area. No surprise there. DC has always been up on sertigs.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I picked up the royals a couple days ago from DTLR. These seem to be selling quickly in the DMV area. No surprise there. DC has always been up on sertigs.
How do they fit?  Like foams or like carnivores?  Just curious if they run big or small.

Originally Posted by pay jape

^ true to size.

Hell naw... joints are snug than a mug.  I rock 10.5 in everything except foams.  For foams I go up to 11 b/c they fit snug and there's no give.  With these... they're even snugger and ever less give b/c of the reinforced toe.  Trust me... half size up if there's any doubt in your mind.

Thanks. I wear a 10.5 in foams and pennys and a 10 in almost everything else (every jordan except 11's) so i think I'll go with the 10.5 on these.

I just peeped these up on finishline and eastbay.  I like the way they turned out.  I might cop some gray laces for these.  Definitely copping for cheaper than retail (maybe half off?). 

2c025c8e4f654a24e5ccad935e5ea935beb7b82.jpg

b532525e7c643acaee8c9a85d918cb470baeaac.jpg

how are these in the snow? good for traction...scuse me if this is a dumb question but i never had a pair.

Back
Top Bottom