Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

really easy compared to the US release, many people I know got their shoe on Nike EU.
Got mine. Waited a few minutes till they were in my card and then had them. Many people on here posted the same thing. Not a bad release if you copped right when the timer ended. Was sold out like 30 minutes afterwards.

Re-sell prices in Europe are still quite low after the smooth release on Nike EU
yeah, it´s all those people putting them up with only the Nike conformation mail as a picture for around 350 now :D Kinda sad, reselling a shoe that you don´t even have in-hand. Maybe they **** up and give you 2 left shoes and you already collected your money for them to send em to someone else

" Breaking: Former KNICKS guard spotted at NikeLab/21 Mercer "
laugh.gif

When people crowd around a store front rather than form a line towards the entrance hostility is bound to ensue. When I'd seen those pics of people camping @ Mercer "I was like "Oh, those shoes ain't releasing on release day."

lining up all night in the cold for sneakers is so poor especially when its a monday release. 

If it doesn't say Ferragamo or Bruno Magli I am not paying ape for a shoe.  $500+ for Italian hand crafted leather vs. Chinese crap 10 x 10 times.

When people crowd around a store front rather than form a line towards the entrance hostility is bound to ensue. When I'd seen those pics of people camping @ Mercer "I was like "Oh, those shoes ain't releasing on release day."
they usually release anyway. It was the gun situation which messed it up

they usually release anyway. It was the gun situation which messed it up

But the fact there didn't seem to be any organization amongst the campers out there might a good reason things popped off thing it did. Not saying things like this don't happen when there is organization but it's not as likely.

Last edited:
was able to snag 4, lost one. Was able to cart 113 pair. Very limited to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom