☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

No doubt Chris did a ok job, but the man in the mirror part was just a little to perfect.

This was a DANCE tribute.
Chris Brown was to go through and reenact all of MJ's most famous music video/concert choreography moments.
Hence the outfits and stage scenery.

From "The way you make me feel" to "Billie Jean", "Remember the time", then "Smooth Criminal".....

But then lastly comes "Man in the mirror". I don't remember any special dance moment being tied to that song.
What else was there for CB to do besides an opposed self-confrontation on stage?

Could just be me... or the moment was orchestrated.
Doesn't mean fam didn't mean it though, just take it for what it is.

*Kanye Shrug*

Side note: Light-skinned MF'ers.
smh.gif

Going teary eyed is their last defense.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

No doubt Chris did a ok job, but the man in the mirror part was just a little to perfect.

Chris Brown was to go through and reenact all of MJ's most famous music video/concert choreography moments.

From "The way you make me feel" to "Billie Jean", "Remember the time", then "Smooth Criminal".....

But then lastly comes "Man in the mirror". I don't remember any special dance moment being tied to that song.
What else was there for CB to do besides an opposed self-confrontation on stage?

*Kanye Shrug*

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

IDC what none of you say CB was on his fake crying crap

Yall think he aint plot it out?

smh.gif
Yup I guarantee he planned it but in the end, it's what America wants and it works...dude will be back now because of it. It's part of the business
laugh.gif

It'll be a damn shame if he gets his fan base back because of this little stunt.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

smh.gif
I said the same thing and only like 3 ppl on Twitter agreed...
son was fine...couldnt breathe...tried to hit them Earth Song notes...went 0 for 18...then decided to cry....after we zoom in on his face...his eyes dryer than his last album

Re Re needs to figure out a way for this to back fire on him
laugh.gif

Fake crying asz mofo

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

smh.gif
Yup I guarantee he planned it but in the end, it's what America wants and it works...dude will be back now because of it. It's part of the business
laugh.gif

It'll be a damn shame if he gets his fan base back because of this little stunt.

smh.gif
son was fine...couldnt breathe...tried to hit them Earth Song notes...went 0 for 18...then decided to cry....after we zoom in on his face...his eyes dryer than his last album

Re Re needs to figure out a way for this to back fire on him
laugh.gif

Fake crying asz mofo

smh.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/moOghfX7cvc&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/moOghfX7cvc&hl=en_US&fs=1&

smh.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/moOghfX7cvc&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/moOghfX7cvc&hl=en_US&fs=1&

I didn't watch this minstrel show, but did they at least pay my man Guru some respect tonight? If not, then that's pitiful, but not surprising in the least bit.

I didn't watch this minstrel show, but did they at least pay my man Guru some respect tonight? If not, then that's pitiful, but not surprising in the least bit.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

naw but im sure they will address it on the hiphop awards

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

naw but im sure they will address it on the hiphop awards

Originally Posted by GTEK

*Kanye Shrug*

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea the Chris #%% was clearly planned. This dude ain't got vocals but about to perform Man In the Mirror? Really? What is he gonna dance to that #%%? Seriously? Its a PR stunt. Its to be a good one because the only people who don't see it are females. That's the audience he needs back.

Originally Posted by GTEK

*Kanye Shrug*

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea the Chris #%% was clearly planned. This dude ain't got vocals but about to perform Man In the Mirror? Really? What is he gonna dance to that #%%? Seriously? Its a PR stunt. Its to be a good one because the only people who don't see it are females. That's the audience he needs back.

keyshia subbing for that chick was horrible
eek.gif
de barge was hittin those high notes and did his thing

pimp.gif
breezys mj tribute, once the song came on it just hit home with dude and the tears were flowin.

Looks like he got a lot of fans back, (was a nice calculated move that looks like it paid off)

laugh.gif
at fabs tweet about the performance, grimey
roll.gif
at bustas verse

the baby pics were cool imo

keyshia subbing for that chick was horrible
eek.gif
de barge was hittin those high notes and did his thing

pimp.gif
breezys mj tribute, once the song came on it just hit home with dude and the tears were flowin.

Looks like he got a lot of fans back, (was a nice calculated move that looks like it paid off)

laugh.gif
at fabs tweet about the performance, grimey
roll.gif
at bustas verse

the baby pics were cool imo

Back
Top Bottom