☆☆☆ - Lil Wayne on 106 & Park (Video) - ☆☆☆

Originally Posted by nightruans

dude terrence weezy is a herb

fixed.

snoop dogg went IN, i thought weezy was to, then he stargs lagging it, 10 seconds between each bar
laugh.gif

this man is so wack. i hate how no one knew he he was pre late carter II. i hate all his sack riding fans. if your gonna be a wayne fan why not listen to this.

lol at Pokemon trailer.
His freestyles were very disappointing.......the Doogie Howser part made me chuckle other than that it was whack.
I agree that Wayne has "dumbed down" for his audience and it is working, can't hate because he is making $$.

Why can't we hate?

He's making mad money off of the fact that he made a calculated move to aim at the 12-19 y.o. market by amping up all of the "bad" stuff theirparents don't approve of. He's selling himself as the ultimate cool kid 11th grader. What person over the age of 18 dresses like that? Seriously?

He's making alot of money at the expense of the minds of an entire generation. Real talk. He could at least be tellin these kids vote for Obama orsomething. Son on here talking about his lil brother askin him about sizzurp, that is sad. Who goes on stage with a styrofoam cup like advertising a drug isreally cool?

There was a moment when Lil' Wayne said, "+%+% art. I'm gonna take this art and turn it into a mass produced %+@# can, because that is what sells.I, Lil' Weezy, am going to sell out." There was a thread yesterday about what would make you lose respect for a person, and that is exactly it.

That "freestyle" showed what's what. He simply couldn't muster anything good, so he just started singing. Badly.

That freestyle was painful to watch. Even more so was how the crowd was reacting, as if he were saying something dope.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you think that was dope, you need to raise your standards.

knowledgebones7
On point.

i wonder what would have happend if someone would have yelled you suck your over hyped. it was mostly the girls boosting him this time. god i hate wayne so soso much.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Please stop with this lil wayne stuff...my lil brother's already asking me about "syrup".
smh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
lil folks gone come in the house with that white cup sitin side ways word towayne
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

Why can't we hate?

He's making mad money off of the fact that he made a calculated move to aim at the 12-19 y.o. market by amping up all of the "bad" stuff their parents don't approve of. He's selling himself as the ultimate cool kid 11th grader. What person over the age of 18 dresses like that? Seriously?

He's making alot of money at the expense of the minds of an entire generation. Real talk. He could at least be tellin these kids vote for Obama or something. Son on here talking about his lil brother askin him about sizzurp, that is sad. Who goes on stage with a styrofoam cup like advertising a drug is really cool?

There was a moment when Lil' Wayne said, "+%+% art. I'm gonna take this art and turn it into a mass produced %+@# can, because that is what sells. I, Lil' Weezy, am going to sell out." There was a thread yesterday about what would make you lose respect for a person, and that is exactly it.

That "freestyle" showed what's what. He simply couldn't muster anything good, so he just started singing. Badly.

this post is littered with so much nonsense
tired.gif
. ill just keep it verysimple and say that if you feel this way I really hope you don't listen to hip hop, and kids should be raised by their parents and not music.

Why can't we hate?

He's making mad money off of the fact that he made a calculated move to aim at the 12-19 y.o. market by amping up all of the "bad" stuff their parents don't approve of. He's selling himself as the ultimate cool kid 11th grader. What person over the age of 18 dresses like that? Seriously?

He's making alot of money at the expense of the minds of an entire generation. Real talk. He could at least be tellin these kids vote for Obama or something. Son on here talking about his lil brother askin him about sizzurp, that is sad. Who goes on stage with a styrofoam cup like advertising a drug is really cool?

There was a moment when Lil' Wayne said, "+%+% art. I'm gonna take this art and turn it into a mass produced %+@# can, because that is what sells. I, Lil' Weezy, am going to sell out." There was a thread yesterday about what would make you lose respect for a person, and that is exactly it.

So because dude made the best out of what music is today, we can hate on him? Because dude obviously couldnt read a book and his only means ofproviding for him and his folks is rapping, we can hate? You mad cuz hes dressing to the crowd? You got grown men jumping up and down for him like they were 6again at chuck e cheeses ... And just for the record, I dont know where you live but people in college stay off that dress code these days and im pretty surethey are over 18 ...

And Jesus H Christ ... telling them to vote for Obama? Really, would that make you go buy his cd? Would that really help the children? How are kids gonna votefor obama if they arent even of age to vote? ... sex, drugs and rock and roll has sold forever and its still selling today ... what you think wayne is apioneer at openly saying he does drugs? like hes the first one to sip something on stage or in an interview? lololol

and youre mad again because dude sold out? what he didnt keep it street enough for you? what he doesnt make songs about marcey projects and how he used to sellcrack? freestyle? what did you want him to get all deep on the "educated" 106 & park crowd? LOL ... you questioning his skills now? like he hasntput out fire mixtapes just as little as 3 months ago ... i dont even understand what people like you expect from dude ... this is his job and he has been doingit for 11 years and is more successful than most right now, id say hes doing very good for himself ...

Back
Top Bottom