☆ - When Blogging Goes Wrong: Aaron Reid Edition - ☆

he thanked the haters!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Im real tired of all these "celeb" blogs being mini me , lower IQ versions of Kanye's Blog...
word me too.. i twittered about that $%%$ like last week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Let them do what they want. If he wants to showoff then let him, if wants to spend money and go on lavish vacations while there's an economic downturn and blog about it who are we to stop him? From my perspective, you guys are envious that he's enjoying his life and deciding to write about it on the internet. I am not justifying what he's doing, but evidently some people are furious. No one is forcing you to go to his blog or website, chances are, some of the people reading his stuff enjoy it. The point of a blog is to share your ideas, thoughts and perspective, so now someone who's rich can't write about theirs?
Dudes a hypebeast... HARD... thats why he's buns
roll.gif

I'll try to piece together what you're trying to say. He like clothes (hypebeast), a lot (hard), Wimp (%#$ BUNS) ? Go to school and get off of NT, seriously.
I would but I'm currently on christmas break...
grin.gif

lol i think this dude is funny. it's sad to see that he lives in his little world where he thinks he's somebody other than an over privileged kid whomnobody knows about but his other over privileged friends

Back
Top Bottom