★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Her hobbling up to the thing to bounce the ball on was horrifying. She’s exactly who you want at f2 with you tho. :lol:

Her hobbling up to the thing to bounce the ball on was horrifying. She’s exactly who you want at f2 with you tho. :lol:
I’m like it’s a competition that involves your hands and u still sucked.

No way she think she has any shot at winning this season at this point

I just started this current season, on ep 4. Nobody is impressive or standing out yet. This Paloma thing is weird. I wonder if it's a mental health issue as they're portraying it? Or if she was pregnant?

So far the leftovers are playing a smart game. I'm just annoyed that buck toothed Taylor talking about not nominating a black woman. WTF? This is big brother, not a civil rights march. Especially when she's willing to put up a black man. Jasmine doesn't **** with her, has never ****ed with her. She'd put her *** up quicker than a Mississippi pig eats slop 🤣
It just doesn't make any sense how she's playing the game as HOH.

Last edited:
So far the leftovers are playing a smart game. I'm just annoyed that buck toothed Taylor talking about not nominating a black woman. WTF? This is big brother, not a civil rights march. Especially when she's willing to put up a black man. Jasmine doesn't **** with her, has never ****ed with her. She'd put her *** up quicker than a Mississippi pig eats slop 🤣
It just doesn't make any sense how she's playing the game as HOH.
Are you up to date ? I don’t want to spoil anything

Poor attempt at being like bbcanada and bbaustralia they both got wild twists and secret rooms and do the big brother concept a lot better than the us

Poor attempt at being like bbcanada and bbaustralia they both got wild twists and secret rooms and do the big brother concept a lot better than the us
I think these weird twist only come about when one house is dominate for a long time in the house ……. I don’t mind it

Apparently Kyle did/said something to Taylor that was racist or bordering on it. I'm looking at the live feed and she's talking to Brittany about having a convo with him about it. But I don't know what "it" is. He's also talking one-on-one with Monty and it looks like Monty is giving him a perspective from the black side. I'll watch a little longer to see if more is revealed, but if it drags on without any clarification I'm calling it a day.

Do you know what he did or said? They're just rambling on this live feed and not talking about the actual incident.

Do you know what he did or said? They're just rambling on this live feed and not talking about the actual incident.
Kyle thinks there’s a possible Cookout 2.0 alliance so he proposed a counter alliance which only consisted of white people. Now he’s freaking out because he realizes how bad it’s going to make him look

Yea Kyle wanted to go after the “bigger” threats in Monte, Joseph and Taylor.

Which is funny cause Michael winning everything and he’s white.

That's it?
Kyle thinks there’s a possible Cookout 2.0 alliance so he proposed a counter alliance which only consisted of white people. Now he’s freaking out because he realizes how bad it’s going to make him look

So he thought there was a race alliance and decided to take up the mantle and start his own:smh:

How could he think that when they're not even cool with Terrance? It's only Monty and Taylor, how the f would that even work? The black folks in this game were enough to even dominate ****, makes no sense.

Last edited:
Kyle is going through it man. Dude walking around covered in a blanket talking to himself on the live feed :lol: I guess it's not looking to good for him and he might be aware of it. I guess we'll see tonight, it's eviction night. They're all getting ready now.

Watching Wednesdays episode it looks like Michael and Brittany manipulated the blacks in the house to turn them against Kyle and send him home. They knew about his plan for weeks and said nothing. It didn't concern them until their place in the house was uncertain. So they're no better than Kyle. I hope Monte and Taylor can see through the bs, because they're all just as bad as him.

Yea looking at Michael and Brittany sideways

Should’ve told the rest of the house at that moment he told y’all. Imagine if Kyle would’ve went home last week, the rest of the house wouldn’t have known until they watched it back :smh:

Back
Top Bottom