❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmm if Real really are going after Pogba they might really be trying to move Kroos then...hmmmm I wont get my hopes up though.
nerd.gif
 City are lining up £37m bid to sign midfield ace Toni Kroos as soon as Euro 2016 ends. [Express]

It is just a rumor obviously but it is the third time these rumors have popped up since I first heard about it back in April I think. I don't think it will happen but I will be pleasantly surprised to be wrong

Hames leaves RM. Pogba comes in as the new #10 would be so fire.

Has the idea of Fergi coaching England ever floated around in discussion?

Should bring on Rashford instead :smh:. Also Sturridge has been a threat,not sure why he's the one that needs to make way

Last edited:
Marcus would've scored that...

S/o to Gareth Bale though,probably the player of the tourney along with Payet so far. Beast

Last edited:

Steve McManaman is the most annoying commentator.

Is it just me or is he at his worst when does England games.
laugh.gif
Even worse with England games. The SECOND England get into their own half he starts going off about "Look at this no urgency and this passing sideways they wont TAKE A CHAAANCE!!" the constant complaining like the other team isnt trying to defend agaisnt them and England are just ******* up on their own the entire match he does this **** lol.

Don't even get me started on his selective criticism of some english players 
mean.gif
  well its really one in particular...

Last edited:
Jordan Henderson playing the full 90 is a just as puzzling as Gignac playing the full 90 for France yesterday :lol: :stoneface: . Funny enough,they both ended up in goalless draws

Roy Van Gaal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom