🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

That is a good price but you didn't say it wasnt the U.S. version. I doubt you would sell your extra nwt volt version if it was the U.S. one
smile.gif

You know we only want the version Andre wore.
@DenDecs   hehe I almost bought his extra one too.

That is a good price but you didn't say it wasnt the U.S. version. I doubt you would sell your extra nwt volt version if it was the U.S. one
smile.gif

You know we only want the version Andre wore.
Just waiting for the "real one" now...  

Btw... HIS  version of the lava... Which tag? 
tongue.gif

Does anyone have a pair of these or the ATC IV LE (besides TechChallengeClub)?  I know @DenDecs  has the ATC III LE.  If so, please share some pics!  I love the monochrome colorways.
I had the ATC III LE's in college.  Sadly, my mother threw them in the garbage at one point, so they're long gone.  Luckily, I still have a couple of pics:

My friend and I getting ready to battle it out on the tennis court while on vacation in Florida in 1992.

Same vacation... in his family's condo in Florida. 1992.

Last edited:
I got it but only have had time for a few vids so far. Wayyy better than any tennis training video I've seen before.

The U.S. version had the Challenge Court 1 logo. I didn't inlcude it in this pic though. I hope Nike brings back those Challenge Court 1 logo shirts again.

And here is my voltage purple U.S. version.
Thanks for the infos!

Did Andre wear the lava with the white (first) tag?

I saw a polo with the Euro tag that seemed to be worn by him...

But you're right for the purple polo... Never seen Agassi with the Euro plo with orange zip...

Thanks for the infos!
Did Andre wear the lava with the white (first) tag?
I saw a polo with the Euro tag that seemed to be worn by him...

View media item 2330483

But you're right for the purple polo... Never seen Agassi with the Euro plo with orange zip...

It's possible that he could have had different tags for both polos but my U.S. version has the Challenge Court 1 logo. The orange zipper polo still looks good and you got a great price. At least it has the circle zipper. I know I have also seen the NIke logo in volt tag with the black lava shirt as well. Maybe they did release two different versions of the tag in the U.S. That autograph on that shirt looks off. I've never seen him sign with A. and not the full first and last name.

Last edited:
I 've got the two versions (black and white lava shirt) with the two different tags (white and volt)

But unfortunately not new... 

For those who know how much i love the retro clothing:

Miami denim shorts from Vollaix:

...been working on these forever...on the vollaix website starting tonight

They are just like the original shorts of the 80s with a longer inseam (4.5" vs 3")

Back
Top Bottom