🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Congrats on getting another pair of iv's. While I'm not a fan of that colorway I can understand why people would want them, especially with no release info coming out. Really want the marinas to release next.

Last edited:
Congrats on getting another pair of iv's. While I'm not a fan of that colorway I can understand why people would want them, especially with no release info coming out. Really want the marinas to release next.
They are supper clean to me. The grey and orange really come together nicely and the splattered midsole is a real nice touch

They are supper clean to me. The grey and orange really come together nicely and the splattered midsole is a real nice touch

It's all a matter of preference, I don't think they are bad looking. I like the peach tan pair and most people didn't it seemed, although many have changed their opinion.

Last edited:
Watchin' Nole like... 
laugh.gif

andre-agassi-coach-of-novak-djokovic-gestures-during-the-match-novak-picture-id691598498

What did you type in search bar on ebay ?
Ive been checking like everyday since I saw the 9.5s on there @irContradiction

I wasn't even looking for them, I keep a search query of "air tech challenge" open all the time and when browsing another pair it showed up as related.@airtechnic

Last edited:
Great price on those ATC II's. The low amount of pairs that they have been releasing with these shoes makes them seem like samples lol. I don't understand why they are making so few, especially when the small amounts are selling so quickly. Obviously if they mass produce some pairs, many will sit but it's tough to obtain a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom