🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I don't understand any fans of any artist that will fall on the sword for them. It's weird as hell. I thought that FUTUREhive stuff was for girls.

It is. As you can see.

Lmao dude said Drake doesn't have anything touching DS2 :rofl: :rofl: that's a joke. Future trash, son will never be respected as anything other than music to listen to when your 90% impaired :lol:

Meanwhile the goat has 4 albums all hits no misses. Music felt by many generations. Classic albums and records.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: another day another L for the haters

The same lame Dj y'all quoting was saying that drake was THAT guy, and one of the best ever but the writer **** dissapointed him.

So did he wear sandals? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] Did he just change into some Jordan's now? :rofl:

When the ***** hating on you already been dickriding you for 6 years :rofl: Ls all around

I noticed that any other rapper brought up to Drake stans gets automatically dismissed and their accomplishments get laughed at. It's like nobody else is allowed to be successful or popular in their own right. That's some weird *** ****.

News flash...Future's DNA been in Drake's mouth for the last year and ask yourself why, and it ain't because Future needs Drake either. That man was booming before Drake and he'll be booming after Drake decides he doesn't need him anymore. Everybody can admit this except these weirdos.

Holla at me when drake gets brought on tour by future the bigger artist

Like a ya boy from Compton said..... :lol:

Last edited:
****** been laughing at him for that too :lol: :lol: Hov don't get a pass. That's Sandalman Sr.

One of the OG chancleta boys.

Theres hate and then theres Drake hate :lol:

Dudes cling onto anything to hate Drake

Sandals b :lol: thats their current favorite word cause Pump Fake Flex said it

Since when has anything Pump Fake said have any merit?

This is the same Pump Fake that saddled on Drakes **** when he did that Hot 97 "freestyle"

Like y'all wasn't calling Meek "Twitter Fingers"

Pretty much.

What makes the pairing even funnier is the fact that Meek had a lil hand in bringing attention to Future during his "three peat". Meek just got outta jail.....confirmed the relationship with Nicki and had a lot of attention. He'd say Future was the only dude he listened to, and post IG clips of songs from Monster and Beast Mode. This sht really hurt Meek when Drake tweeted Future's album, but didn't say a word about Meek's. That's what kicked that rant off. And then they do a collab album shortly after? Meek had to be hurt.

It's crazy cuz Drake didn't start ***** with Future again til he seen the momentum getting real....and the streets messing with it tough. Ds2 was set to have 0 features....and Drake made the call to jump on it a week before release, and boom....here we are today.

I actually don't mind Drake and Future collabs. They got good energy...and the songs are good for certain occasions.
Yeah you can easily see through Drake's act w/ future. It's so blatant. The thing is though, it's not just Future.

Up until Views, you would never catch Future on a Drake album. You'll never catch French, Meek, or 2 Chainz, or Gucci on a Drake album. But Drake is quick to hop on or give them records for their project. Not saying it's right or wrong, but this is what Drake does. He has this weird obsession with The Streets, aka stuff he can't talk about on wax, and IMO yearns for that appeal so you see him doing those kind of "street records" because he understands that 1) He's talented enough to do them, 2) There's a certain appeal and fluidness with a mainstream rap star cosigning Kodak Black or something, and 3) He understands that there's tangible value with being able to reach that fanbase. He always wants to make it look like he's giving those guys the look when in actually both parties kind of benefit from it, and in some cases Drake benefits from it more I would argue.

From the outside looking in though, Drake has always come across as kniving, someone who moves in a disingenuous way. Nothing seems genuine with him, and the thing is: he knows it...all these other artist know it...but no one can really do anything about it. I 100% believe, that had future's flame been dimmed a bit, drake would have distanced himself from Future. You don't see Fetty Wap anywhere near a drake record now. Or even back in 09 when Nipsey Hussle was hella hot and Drake tried to ride that wave, you don't see Drake near nip now. 

The chancleta jokes to me arent really funny. I guess since I am dominican and who the hell never rocks chancletas? Dudes with ugly *** feet I guess. Besides that please continue with the Drake slander.

I don't think there should be any debate that Drake "rides" waves. 

Whether that's "wrong" or not is the question. It's not like he's getting on trap / ATL records and speaking about the same things that like, future is talking about.

It's a sound business strategy for any artist who's talented enough to flourish and be fluid enough to arguably excel in all genres of music. Any artist who could do it, should do it I think. It's not like he doesn't skate when he's in that realm either. (You can have you opinion on this, but when Digital Dash and I'm the plug are ringing off in a function, people go bananas for Drake's portion on all of those records so...)

What I do think though, is that Drake is a kniving artist / brand and that there's always some alterior motive behind his "street" collaborations. The only reason Super was even on Views was because his momentum was grand enough that it made sense. He's always trying to collaborate or reach out to the hot artist of the moment from the streets and once that flame dies out, Drake's fanfare with them dies out with it. Page me when Drake does another Migos record, or fetty wap joint. 

I don't think there should be any debate that Drake "rides" waves. 

Whether that's "wrong" or not is the question. It's not like he's getting on trap / ATL records and speaking about the same things that like, future is talking about.

It's a sound business strategy for any artist who's talented enough to flourish and be fluid enough to arguably excel in all genres of music. Any artist who could do it, should do it I think. It's not like he doesn't skate when he's in that realm either. (You can have you opinion on this, but when Digital Dash and I'm the plug are ringing off in a function, people go bananas for Drake's portion on all of those records so...)

What I do think though, is that Drake is a kniving artist / brand and that there's always some alterior motive behind his "street" collaborations. The only reason Super was even on Views was because his momentum was grand enough that it made sense. He's always trying to collaborate or reach out to the hot artist of the moment from the streets and once that flame dies out, Drake's fanfare with them dies out with it. Page me when Drake does another Migos record, or fetty wap joint. 

Or another Lil Reese record.

Go even further back when he was doing records with Waka and Jeezy.

Yeah you can easily see through Drake's act w/ future. It's so blatant. The thing is though, it's not just Future.

Up until Views, you would never catch Future on a Drake album. You'll never catch French, Meek, or 2 Chainz, or Gucci on a Drake album. But Drake is quick to hop on or give them records for their project. Not saying it's right or wrong, but this is what Drake does. He has this weird obsession with The Streets, aka stuff he can't talk about on wax, and IMO yearns for that appeal so you see him doing those kind of "street records" because he understands that 1) He's talented enough to do them, 2) There's a certain appeal and fluidness with a mainstream rap star cosigning Kodak Black or something, and 3) He understands that there's tangible value with being able to reach that fanbase. He always wants to make it look like he's giving those guys the look when in actually both parties kind of benefit from it, and in some cases Drake benefits from it more I would argue.

From the outside looking in though, Drake has always come across as kniving, someone who moves in a disingenuous way. Nothing seems genuine with him, and the thing is: he knows it...all these other artist know it...but no one can really do anything about it. I 100% believe, that had future's flame been dimmed a bit, drake would have distanced himself from Future. You don't see Fetty Wap anywhere near a drake record now. Or even back in 09 when Nipsey Hussle was hella hot and Drake tried to ride that wave, you don't see Drake near nip now. 

All facts.

Idk why some fans can't take look at Drake like this, and still enjoy the music. It's beyond me :lol:

Last edited:
The chancleta jokes to me arent really funny. I guess since I am dominican and who the hell never rocks chancletas? Dudes with ugly *** feet I guess. Besides that please continue with the Drake slander.

Nike or adidas slippers with socks on b....

Socks off for the beach. No exceptions!!!

Or another Lil Reese record.

Go even further back when he was doing records with Waka and Jeezy. *Or YG.
He plays the game man. Straights uses artist and their street buzz for his benefit but doesn't put them on his albums because he doesn't want "that world" to taint his world from a commercial standpoint.

It's like, they're good enough and hot enough for you to jump on their record, but you want nothing to do with them when it's time for your album. 

I cringed when I recently heard french say "Man Drake was telling me how we had to get something in for my album..." as if he didn't realize that Drake was using him to stay alive in the summer because his albums don't have that "street" reach.

Why would you want a ***** to put someone that's not buzzing on his song? Dudes in here hurt cuz homie makes smart business decisions. Why should he have to put those dusty trash hood ****** on his album? When they suck half the time? Friendly *** dudes

Drake juggin and finessing these "hood" dudes meanwhile they typing and crying on IG

Last edited:
Holla at me when drake gets brought on tour by future the bigger artist

Like a ya boy from Compton said..... :lol:

You're corny with this "bigger artist" ****.

Yea, Drake is the bigger artist, and nobody in here is disputing that. But you and all your homies in here are making it seem like Drake made Future when Future was quite popular all by himself beforehand.

If that's not true, why would Drake even be washing his balls to begin with? Especially after the Tony Montana situation...

Back
Top Bottom