🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

How do you try to wear something lol u either do it or you don't
laugh.gif

Good thing for him you can't quantify a top 5 cuz it's opinion based :smile: however you can quantify hits on those "pop billboards"

Cudi is right and wrong.

I respect that he doesn't use writers and all that but his music since MOTM2 been worse than anything Drake or Ye have put out by a good amount.

He's definitely an innovator and fathered a lot of artists that are big now but he never grew as an artist with his sound.

His ego is too big to realize that though, he could have really been one of the biggest artists in music because of his versatility but the ***** wanna put out self produced soft rock music that sounds like GarageBand demos.

I take it easy on Cudi cause dude is going through something. I used to think he would say things for attention but its clear he's disturbed.

Its funny seeing stans defend him on twitter. "Oh you better not diss Cudi" :lol:

He hasn't released a solid project in 6 years and his last album was laughed at by everyone. Its crazy how he could be taken srs after releasing such terrible music. Artists like him live on twitter cause they have no real impact on the outside world. Retweets are the only things that matter to guys like him.

Last edited:
Cudi is right and wrong.

I respect that he doesn't use writers and all that but his music since MOTM2 been worse than anything Drake or Ye have put out by a good amount.

He's definitely an innovator and fathered a lot of artists that are big now but he never grew as an artist with his sound.

His ego is too big to realize that though, he could have really been one of the biggest artists in music because of his versatility but the ***** wanna put out self produced soft rock music that sounds like GarageBand demos.

I respect trying to go in a new direction but man all his real fans that were rocking with him during his mixtapes and man on the moon HATE that rock band crap. We just want the lonely stoner Cudi.

Cudi is right and wrong.

Wooooooow if MOTM2 is worse than Views and Yeezus, that has to be all-time bad

Back
Top Bottom