12/1/09 Spacejams

just making sure, so the 175 bones that i will be dropping on this comes with 2 tees and a bag??

BET!!! i cant wait.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by aaronj

just making sure, so the 175 bones that i will be dropping on this comes with 2 tees and a bag??

BET!!! i cant wait.
eek.gif

No, $175 is just for the shoes.

The shirts and bag are separate.

^^^^ smh...lol it will be a cold day in hell before JB even thought of giving up a grail plus 2 tees and a bag for uunder 2 bills!!! didnt you see the price ofthe levi pack???... def cop x 4

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by micheal623

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by micheal623

No news yet? i'd like to see some confirmation.
smile.gif
ummmmm dude, where have you been??? REDBRIM came through and confirmed this release, even G-Roc over at theshoegame.com confirmed all the sizes (GS, Mens, etc.) and shirts and bag being released along with prices...
When I say confirmation I mean I wanna see some sample pics. People can say anything but to see them is another story.
smh.gif
It's not just people though...

REDBRIM confirmed it. That should be enough right there.

Plus Baby J just confirmed it after your post in case if you're still skeptical.
grin.gif

Well alright then.

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by aaronj

BET!!! i cant wait.
eek.gif

No, $175 is just for the shoes.

The shirts and bag are separate.

oh damn
ohwell.gif

these are gunna release on a tuesday, gonna have to miss a few days of skool i guess. but for the SJ's its worth it.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

these are gunna release on a tuesday, gonna have to miss a few days of skool i guess. but for the SJ's its worth it.

A few days!? How long are you plannin on campin out for??? dam

Cpd Mold IDK i looked at them and said god damn the toe box looks like air forces with the curve the PL doesnt even come all the way up to the first shoe laceso for 175 IDK but if they look good ima copp x3

^^^^"Rack 'em up, rack 'em up"- The Joker

Originally Posted by Pilgrim

Cpd Mold IDK i looked at them and said god damn the toe box looks like air forces with the curve the PL doesnt even come all the way up to the first shoe lace so for 175 IDK but if they look good ima copp x3

^^^^
roll.gif
I am going 2 call a pilgrim, because you just settled!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^"Rack 'em up, rack 'em up"- The Joker

Originally Posted by Pilgrim

Cpd Mold IDK i looked at them and said god damn the toe box looks like air forces with the curve the PL doesnt even come all the way up to the first shoe lace so for 175 IDK but if they look good ima copp x3

^^^^
roll.gif
I am going 2 call a pilgrim, because you just settled!!
roll.gif
didnt you just buy bgrade cdp 11s though

^ No. Stop spreading bs - $175 is for the shoes alone.

The tees are $36 and the bag is $22 I think.

Back
Top Bottom