12/1/09 Spacejams

i got my bgrade CDP 11's 2day.
Bgrade>>>retail
JB=Jordan b-grade
I swear 2 my entire collection I will only buy b-grade retros from now on.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by dillinAKAflyguy

i have a feeling concords are going to be released as well

Because they are

When??? & by themselves??? (no pack BS)
nerd.gif

Copped. Defnitely need another pair. I have the pair from 2000 but they are 9 years old so who knows how long they will last me.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Bgrade>>>retail
JB=Jordan b-grade

how much are you paying for b grades, because the quality is already crap, not like theyll mess anything up even more

man, i remember when i open my cdp pack i was soo cised then i looked at the 11s and my face went like
indifferent.gif
i nvr seen patent leather so small. they put more onsix-rings but not the 11s..
if the space jam comeout the same idk wth ima do

Always love the SJ XI! I worried about the 2009 quality but will still cop one or two pairs. As for now....

im still copping regardless, but come on. $175?? you gotta be kidding me. The retail price on the 11's when they got retro'd was only $125, where'sthe extra $50 coming from? the shoe box? like they did to us with the CDP. cuz most of them shoes combined retail isn't near the $310 mark. fools I tellya. and im a fool for copping 2 pairs. must have. but F You JB on that price!!!!....lol

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Bgrade>>>retail
JB=Jordan b-grade

[h1]*****rdly[/h1] One entry found.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/wordclick.cur), help;" id="wordclickDiv" class="wordclick" onmousemove="this.style.cursor = wordclick && wordclick.isEnabled() ? 'url(http://www.merriam-webster.com/wordclick.cur), help' : 'default';">

Main Entry: nig·gard·ly Pronunciation: \-lē\ Function: adjective Date: 1571
1 : grudgingly mean about spending or granting : begrudging 2 : provided in meanly limited supply
synonyms see stingy

- nig·gard·li·ness noun

- *****rdly adverb

Originally Posted by micheal623

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by micheal623

No news yet? i'd like to see some confirmation.
smile.gif
ummmmm dude, where have you been??? REDBRIM came through and confirmed this release, even G-Roc over at theshoegame.com confirmed all the sizes (GS, Mens, etc.) and shirts and bag being released along with prices...
When I say confirmation I mean I wanna see some sample pics. People can say anything but to see them is another story.
smh.gif
It's not just people though...

REDBRIM confirmed it. That should be enough right there.

Plus Baby J just confirmed it after your post in case if you're still skeptical.
grin.gif

With everybody copping a FSR from every spot in their zip code I guess I should just start putting use to my 2000 Space Jams
laugh.gif

Glad they're coming out can't wait and I, for one, dont mind the $175 pricetag because I pay $193 including tax for Spizikes and it was over $200 formy Stealth XX3 so this isn't that big of a deal.... hell I may even pass I've got DMP 11 and the Jams from the last time.... I do need Cool Greys againthough
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom