12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I have a pair of the Legend blues and I've had them for about a month now.  I was in the Navy at the time and picked them up in Japan from a sneaker boutique  in Sasebo.  The soles on adult sizes aren't as blue as the GS sizes.  I will tell you that once the sole comes into contact with water and air they are going to yellow quickly.  

Some footlocker employees asked who hooked me up.  Lol.  So since they have seen the actual shoe I guess my pair is straight.  Not that I would care if they didn't.  I'm well past the age of caring about what someone thinks about my choice of attire.  Shoes or otherwise.  

If you like something buy it and buy it for yourself.  If you rock early release, GM or whatever then do you.  But don't try to get over on somebody that wants a pair released on the actual day of release where they are located.  

Good luck to all of you who look to get a pair.  I'm pleased with mine and they serve the purpose that I purchased them for.  To be worn with sweatpants (not tapered leg joggers) 
laugh.gif
 and a nice crisp t-shirt that fits like it's supposed to and not a SMEDIUM or 3XL.  Lol!  
roll.gif

Do ya'll and be blessed.
well said !

thanks for your service

I have a pair of the Legend blues and I've had them for about a month now.  I was in the Navy at the time and picked them up in Japan from a sneaker boutique  in Sasebo.  The soles on adult sizes aren't as blue as the GS sizes.  I will tell you that once the sole comes into contact with water and air they are going to yellow quickly.  

Some footlocker employees asked who hooked me up.  Lol.  So since they have seen the actual shoe I guess my pair is straight.  Not that I would care if they didn't.  I'm well past the age of caring about what someone thinks about my choice of attire.  Shoes or otherwise.  

If you like something buy it and buy it for yourself.  If you rock early release, GM or whatever then do you.  But don't try to get over on somebody that wants a pair released on the actual day of release where they are located.  

Good luck to all of you who look to get a pair.  I'm pleased with mine and they serve the purpose that I purchased them for.  To be worn with sweatpants (not tapered leg joggers) 
laugh.gif
 and a nice crisp t-shirt that fits like it's supposed to and not a SMEDIUM or 3XL.  Lol!  
roll.gif

Do ya'll and be blessed.
Thank you for the information. SALUTE!

You are speaking bible about the these yellowing quickly. That's my problem with Jordan XI "Concords" and "Columbia" is that once air, dirt, or water touch those soles they yellow so quick. That's why I wanted the Air Jordan XI "Play-offs" so bad because of the red soles. My first pair of Jordan XI Concords from 2001 (below) look like someone peed on them, real talk. I get soooooo mad when I look at them because that is the only shoe that I own that looks so dogged, and I hardly ever wore these shoes and I have never rocked a dirty pair of sneakers. So these have been sitting for at least 8 years. I haven't even worn my 2011 "Concords" yet because I'm scared of them turning yellow like my 2001 ones (below).

Last edited:

Good luck to all of you who look to get a pair.  I'm pleased with mine and they serve the purpose that I purchased them for.  To be worn with sweatpants (not tapered leg joggers) :lol:  and a nice crisp t-shirt that fits like it's supposed to and not a SMEDIUM or 3XL.  Lol!  :rofl:

Do ya'll and be blessed.
[emoji]128077[/emoji] Real [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Just checked Finish Line's system and holy crap, these will be EVERYWHERE.

You guys living on Staten Island are lucky, by the way.

Last edited:
500k min, but of course the lazy and 'on the fence' will complain about resell and not being able to cop the day off.

Walk into your local stores and find out who the manager is. Get your FSR for $500 and 30% off discount 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Do ya'll and be blessed.
Thanks for the information and for your service. 

Thank you for the information. SALUTE!
You are speaking bible about the these yellowing quickly. That's my problem with Jordan XI "Concords" and "Columbia" is that once air, dirt, or water touch those soles they yellow so quick. That's why I wanted the Air Jordan XI "Play-offs" so bad because of the red soles. My first pair of Jordan XI Concords from 2001 (below) look like someone peed on them, real talk. I get soooooo mad when I look at them because that is the only shoe that I own that looks so dogged, and I hardly ever wore these shoes and I have never rocked a dirty pair of sneakers. So these have been sitting for at least 8 years. I haven't even worn my 2011 "Concords" yet because I'm scared of them turning yellow like my 2001 ones (below).

View media item 1287732
You haven't worn them in 8years? Dude sell them n move on. don't buy a newer pair just to watch them yellow and get mad all over again.

Got sneaked for the infrared 6 raffle( wtf is up with the raffle TWO WEEKS B4 RELEASE?!?!) haven't seen the info on the launchers yet....I'm fa real camping for the release/raffle info lmao!!! Will not pass me by!!

Got sneaked for the infrared 6 raffle( wtf is up with the raffle TWO WEEKS B4 RELEASE?!?!) haven't seen the info on the launchers yet....I'm fa real camping for the release/raffle info lmao!!! Will not pass me by!!
That's be funny if you struck out. These will be easy to get. But the game is at an all time high. It's crazy

Back
Top Bottom