12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Well three of the finishlines in stl are doing raffles. Never even tried finishline! Gonna hit up all the stores for these with a couple family members that want to get christmas shopping done and they are gonna get tickets for me too. Hopefully I can get a couple pairs to help out some friends. 

can you order more than 1 pair on FNL? gotta be diff orders right? i have a few $20 cards but really wouldnt make a difference lol
First of all repped for that Avatar go Pats! Second can you actually use all of these? I know they let you use one but this many?
Yes you can order more than 1.  FNL just shipped me several Blk/Inf 6's. Each was a separate transaction, (same shoe) with of course different order #s.  I called AFTER each was shipped to apply rewards. Boom! #teamunderretail.

These have always had an all leather upper. And the material used on traditional XIs is a mesh not a canvas
i thought the colombia xi's had the upper similar to the cool grey xi's, the cool grey xi's feel like a suede or canvas on the upper.

Last edited:
These have always had an all leather upper. And the material used on traditional XIs is a mesh not a canvas
I have each of the XI releases except for the cool grey and sold my concords but should this factor into the size and feel? I have my jams in a 9 and they feel good but my breds are 8.5 an slightly tight on the sides at times and 8.5 is my normal size. Any thoughts on this.

is that Finishline raffle thing above saying that ALL stores nationwide will be handing out tickets starting the 15th? 

is that Finishline raffle thing above saying that ALL stores nationwide will be handing out tickets starting the 15th? 

I think it is fair to say yes. The ones in my area are and if others are confirming it then it has to be all of them.

FFinish Line reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or change the New Release Drawing at any time, for any reason.

Just keep in contact with your local FNL. Mine cant make up their mind. 1. They have a new staff and management in there. 2. They ****** up on the Black Infrared release. Had people raffle #s mixed with different names/sizes. They were literally give away people shoes away to somebody else and it was too late, when they found out. It was interseting to say the least.

FFinish Line reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or change the New Release Drawing at any time, for any reason.

Just keep in contact with your local FNL. Mine cant make up their mind. 1. They have a new staff and management in there. 2. They ****** up on the Black Infrared release. Had people raffle #s mixed with different names/sizes. They were literally give away people shoes away to somebody else and it was too late, when they found out. It was interseting to say the least.
great advice.

MANY people have missed this small print !

Thanks for pointing that out actually always gotta read ALL of it lol. That actually happened at mine too guy walked out somehow with 3 pairs distract manager felt bad and went to get some guy who complained his pair in another store.

Thanks for pointing that out actually always gotta read ALL of it lol. That actually happened at mine too guy walked out somehow with 3 pairs distract manager felt bad and went to get some guy who complained his pair in another store.
Sup with topanga mall. Anyone?

FNL should just do that WC raffle thing online for members like they did last year for the gammas. Walked in the store, paid, and left. It makes it so much easier

FNL should just do that WC raffle thing online for members like they did last year for the gammas. Walked in the store, paid, and left. It makes it so much easier
that was trash members wernt getting emails 

entries not counted 

had to wait for drafted email like twice and in batches 

their facebook was trashed that year 

it and should have been implemented on other releases so they could work out the bugs and get it consistent but nooooooo lets try a system on the biggest release of the year 

these fools can't even process a credit card or paypal nvm a automated raffle system nation wide 

I'm for it but they need to work it and they should

yeah, i liked the draft, because it  gave me a fair shot at at least one store... now these are going to fam and friends at my local fnl
laugh.gif
 o well

i didn't win the draft last year, but i won the year before that

won both was sloppy everytime 

kids were waiting like wolves at 10 to get unwanted pairs manager said that forfited didnt mean given at 10 am he gave people extra time to pick up till close of biz 

nice for people 

bad for the wolves 

i gues its a 50/50 

the drafted just needed some fine tuning i feel that more places should do online selecation if your going to have to raffle anyways. if not FCFS that thang 

My favorite thing about the draft for the Breds was seeing a guy tweeting FNL upset about not getting drafted and saying he spent over $20,000 on sneakers with them that year and people who haven't purchased anything from them got selected.

My favorite thing about the draft for the Breds was seeing a guy tweeting FNL upset about not getting drafted and saying he spent over $20,000 on sneakers with them that year and people who haven't purchased anything from them got selected.
What's funny about a real sneaker head not getting their shoes?

Never said it was funny. Can't say whether or not he's a "real sneakerhead" either.
Well.... He spent 20k at finishline. He deserves the shoe. I didn't buy anything from finishljne but Jordan releases And I resold all of them. Real sneaker heads are the ones I hope get whatever release is next. I

Back
Top Bottom