12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

DicksSportingGoods getting these? Got a $20 coupon from them.
Thanks for reminding me to call them. I got my Black Friday 6s there with no trouble at all. That was my first retro release I purchased in store there. People ZzZzZz

Last edited:

ima leave dsg alone for a while 
nerd.gif

Why what happened?

I pray for the return of the Get Money Boys for this release. Seems they've been MIA and I'd like to see some entertaining videos from this release after I wake up buttnaked and get my pairs online
YOu know they will be out there deep instead of just one pair.. they are going to have a Slab with a trunk full of them playing Trae The Truth in the parking lot

ima leave dsg alone for a while :nerd:  
Why what happened?
They cancelled my 6 order, but it magically appeared at my door step the monday after release..  no money has been taking yet, and they even sent me an email to tell me why they cancelled my order 

it's crazy because my ups my choice didn't even pick up the package... there's no type of shipping info on it what so ever 
prbly a reason you should use them again :lol:

Well.... He spent 20k at finishline. He deserves the shoe. I didn't buy anything from finishljne but Jordan releases And I resold all of them. Real sneaker heads are the ones I hope get whatever release is next. I

He's a sneaker head that spent 20k retail at finish line? He's either exaggerating or by no means a sneaker head, no such thing as a sneaker head spending that much in a year and not having some type of sneaker hookup by then.

He's a sneaker head that spent 20k retail at finish line? He's either exaggerating or by no means a sneaker head, no such thing as a sneaker head spending that much in a year and not having some type of sneaker hookup by then.

I was like if you spent that much maybe you should consider investing in your own store / boutique.

All Ive heard is between Sunday and Tues round my way..

On a side note, I usually don't really dig the matching gear but the shorts for these look pretty good..

i just need 2 pairs of these, i was foolish/broke not to double up on concords :smh:

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

Lol, one of my homies ordered a pair of Kobes off of NDC, but he called and cancelle cuz he ended up buying them from Champs anyway and they refunded his money back. A week later, they showed up at his doorstep and never charged him again. :lol:

also called a couple places in cherry hill mall.. still all shady only one really gave me a straight answer is kicks usa sunday.. imma call everyday see whatsup if anybody else trying to hit cherry hill and is making calls inbox me let me know what they tell you and see if its the same they telling me lol. 

also called a couple places in cherry hill mall.. still all shady only one really gave me a straight answer is kicks usa sunday.. imma call everyday see whatsup if anybody else trying to hit cherry hill and is making calls inbox me let me know what they tell you and see if its the same they telling me lol. 

To be honest that's why I don't call. Too shady. We just to help each other and report back at local spots.

I'll let you know what they say. Will make those calls tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom