12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

the key on FNL is get in get out. NDC is just get em in the cart lol. every where else is pure luck

that would be perfect for me because the bred 11 lows dropping summertime then space jams would be perfect bruh bruh

Last edited:
0/5 in West Palm Beach, Florida (Champs, FNL a HOH/FTL)
frown.gif
.  My lil bro, who lives in Chicago,went 1/3 but hit on the raffle his friend got for him.  Happy one of u won.

I'm a lil stoked rite now, jus won a raffle at the local Finishline even with all the crazy hype. I missed the phone call and then called back and was told I'm straight. Will be broke but I'm happy lol

Malls by me are calling today. 16 tix lets see what happens. If i get more than I need ill hook up a NTER if I've ever done business with you. I mean if i traded with you sold to you or bought from you. It could be shoes or splits from the fragrance thread. You know who you are and I know who ive messed with. Yes im srs too

tinker hatfield has to be paid yo. all these sneaker royalties. i wonder if JB bought em out

Malls by me are calling today. 16 tix lets see what happens. If i get more than I need ill hook up a NTER if I've ever done business with you. I mean if i traded with you sold to you or bought from you. It could be shoes or splits from the fragrance thread. You know who you are and I know who ive messed with. Yes im srs too

:nthat:

Glad to see everybody getting Call Backs super dope!
Yup. Same here. Won't be copping myself unless I get a sudden change of heart by the end of tonight, but I'm happy a bunch of people here are getting their calls.

Good luck everybody. Looking forward to hearing all the crazy stories that come out of tomorrow because it will be insane.

I already got a pair thankfully. Its not as easy in the usa we dont have preorders for retail. If you have a preorder here its almost resell or resell price. U have it easy in japan buddy. If there so easy for you to get why dont you hook up some of our friends in here? But ur only here to laugh at people who arent as lucky as you.
I never said I'll laugh at the less fortunate, just all the drama and rage surrounding the release of the shoe...

why do they deny cards? any specific reason?
The reason I got denied according to the FNL rep was because I never reached the order confirmation page. The charges went through on my paypal and card but were later refunded. Left me heated since it took 6 days to see the funds back in my paypal. 3 for fnl to refund and 3 for paypal make my funds available. 

It's not the first time I came across someone sharing the gift card route with me, but I would have thought paypal would be better than a gift card not to mention faster when checking out. 
Does it matter if it takes a few days for your funds to clear?

Back
Top Bottom