15 Reasons why Superman is the lamest superhero ever!! Vol. Approach thou.

Master Zik, you completely lost me when you mentioned Buu absorbing people didn't neccessarily get him stronger. Dude, it made him waaaaay stronger.
No it made him stronger but it also gave him more weaknesses.

It wasn't as simple as the more ppl he absorbed his strength skyrocketed exponentially and that was that. I forget who it was first but once he started absorbing the DBZ guys he also got a bit more aware. Developed personality based off on who he absorbed. All of that led to why that version of Buu was defeated and why Kidd Buu didn't simply wash, rinse and repeat that tactic.

Regardless of that if you wanted to solely think everybody Buu absorbed made him stronger with no consequences then if you go back to the fight after those pgs posted where Gohan beat him up, Gohan doesn't show up again to defeat Buu after that. Why? Cuz Buu ends up absorbing Gohan who is allegedly stronger than Buu. He hesitates like he usually does and failed.

If you think I'm wrong for going with what Toriyama said
but what did Toriyama say tho
That Goku is the strongest in the universe.

He goes on to definitively establish this in all of the movies. Especially one of the last ones where he goes GOD mode or w/e.
I remember some kid in school was going around saying Buu was Kirby all-grown up and twisted.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You clearly haven't watched the movie yet
laugh.gif
He's not even close to being the strongest.

He goes on to definitively establish this in all of the movies. Especially one of the last ones where he goes GOD mode or w/e.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
1. Toriyama never said this. If you can provide me a link to an interview or manga panel in which this was stated, then by all means I'll gladly retract my statement. You have yet to provide even an ounce of tangible proof that would explain how Goku was stronger than Gohan in the Buu Saga. You just keep saying "Toriyama said this" and "Toriyama said that", but you've got nothing to back it up

2. Ignoring your "movies" argument. Goku wasn't even the strongest in BOG so I don't know where you came from with that

Last edited:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
1. Toriyama never said this. If you can provide me a link to an interview or manga panel in which this was stated, then by all means I'll gladly retract my statement. You have yet to provide even an ounce of tangible proof that would explain how Goku was stronger than Gohan in the Buu Saga

2. Ignoring your "movies" argument. Goku wasn't even the strongest in BOG so I don't know where you came from with that
It's ridiculous just how low on the power scale that movie put him
laugh.gif
Strongest in the universe my ***
roll.gif

The fanboyism for Goku is strong I see :lol: Strongest in the universe? No. Just like him being stronger than Gohan during the Buu Saga's finale, that wouldn't even make sense. Battle of the Gods has him getting outright stomped by Beerus, and needing to gain a special transformation just to compete (In which he still lost) Its then revealed at the end that not even Beerus is the strongest.

Last edited:

:lol: :rofl:

1. Toriyama never said this.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/getnavi-may-2013-the-top-notch-cast-and-staff-talk/
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/daizenshuu-2-akira-toriyama-super-interview/

The fanboyism for Goku is strong I see :lol: Strongest in the universe? No..
Ya not disagreeing with me anymore.

I'm more of a future Trunks fan anyway. As far as this current topic goes, I'm just going with the facts.
Master Zik, you completely lost me when you mentioned Buu absorbing people didn't neccessarily get him stronger. Dude, it made him waaaaay stronger.
No it made him stronger but it also gave him more weaknesses.

It wasn't as simple as the more ppl he absorbed his strength skyrocketed exponentially and that was that. I forget who it was first but once he started absorbing the DBZ guys he also got a bit more aware. Developed personality based off on who he absorbed. All of that led to why that version of Buu was defeated and why Kidd Buu didn't simply wash, rinse and repeat that tactic.

Regardless of that if you wanted to solely think everybody Buu absorbed made him stronger with no consequences then if you go back to the fight after those pgs posted where Gohan beat him up, Gohan doesn't show up again to defeat Buu after that. Why? Cuz Buu ends up absorbing Gohan who is allegedly stronger than Buu. He hesitates like he usually does and failed.
If you think I'm wrong for going with what Toriyama said

but what did Toriyama say tho

I remember some kid in school was going around saying Buu was Kirby all-grown up and twisted.
:lol: :rofl:

You clearly haven't watched the movie yet :lol: He's not even close to being the strongest.
When I say that I'm not talking about the threats he ends up facing.

I'm simply comparing that back to this Gohan talk. In that movie it Whis, Beerus, and Goku in w/e form you wanna call it. Not Gohan.

Last edited:

I'm simply comparing that back to this Gohan talk. In that movie it Whis, Beerus, and Goku in w/e form you wanna call it. Not Gohan.

When people have said Gohan>Goku up till now, it's always been with the very clear distinction that it was at the end of the Buu Saga, and therefore before anything that came after (Such as the timeskip to Goku meeting Uub or Batlle of the Gods) so its fairly moot to start talking about that now. And even in those translations, if you just look at the ones for Battle of the Gods, Akira admits that Goku lost to Beerus, and is therefore not the strongest in the universe. That's quite simply an untrue statement. Really, it doesn't even matter at this point if he said that some time years ago

Superman is pure trash. It's a joke how bad this character is. Another one of those things only blind fanboys defend
name one super hero that can do this .....
View media item 384471
At this point there are so many that I wonder if you are joking.
Off tops... From his Universe, and people you know..

John Steward

Hal Jordan

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

Sinestro

Kilowog

Nova (of the Nova Corps, Guardians of the Galaxy)

And these are just the people I thought of instantly lol.

Edit: Oh and Flash if he jumps.

Last edited:

When people have said Gohan>Goku up till now, it's always been with the very clear distinction that it was at the end of the Buu Saga
If this is true how come after the chap or two of Gohan beating up Buu it's Gohan that gets absorbed?

After the whole absorption **** is done and Buu is wrecking **** how come it isn't Gohan that's defeating Buu?

Where is Gohan the alleged strongest character at the end of the Buu saga?

and therefore before anything that came after (Such as the timeskip to Goku meeting Uub or Batlle of the Gods) so its fairly moot to start talking about that now.
Yes, if we're going by this, it's Goku that beat Buu and Vegetto that beat the Buu that just absorbed Gohan.

And even in those translations, if you just look at the ones for Battle of the Gods, Akira admits that Goku lost to Beerus, and is therefore not the strongest in the universe. That's quite simply an untrue statement. Really, it doesn't even matter at this point if he said that some time years ago
View media item 1391790http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Fukkatsu_no_F

Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F (Japanese: ドラゴンボールZ 復活の「F」 Hepburn: Doragon Bōru Zetto: Fukkatsu no Efu?, lit. "Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of F") is the upcoming nineteenth Japanese animated feature film based on the Dragon Ball series, and the fifteenth to carry the Dragon Ball Z branding, set to be released in both 2D and 3D theaters on April 18, 2015. It will be the second film personally supervised by series creator Akira Toriyama, following Battle of Gods in 2013. The movie will depict the return of the villain Freeza, as well as the God of Destruction Beerus and Whis from Battle of Gods.

In ongoing storytelling, especially through movies you don't pretend the last movie was the final installment and therefore that's the end of any discussion. That'd be like creating a vacuum argument where the arc where Raditz comes to Earth and is the strongest is the only arc that exists or matters just so you can say Raditz is the strongest. ****OHWTBBS

So no I'm not going to just look at the ones for Battle of the GODs. I mean damn it's like yall forgot this is entertainment. Steady trying to drill home this assumption yall took as fact and are unwilling to budge on.

Last edited:

When people have said Gohan>Goku up till now, it's always been with the very clear distinction that it was at the end of the Buu Saga
If this is true how come after the chap or two of Gohan beating up Buu it's Gohan that gets absorbed?

After the whole absorption **** is done and Buu is wrecking **** how come it isn't Gohan that's defeating Buu?

and therefore before anything that came after (Such as the timeskip to Goku meeting Uub or Batlle of the Gods) so its fairly moot to start talking about that now.
Yes, if we're going by this, it's Goku that beat Buu and Vegetto that beat the Buu that just absorbed Gohan.

And even in those translations, if you just look at the ones for Battle of the Gods, Akira admits that Goku lost to Beerus, and is therefore not the strongest in the universe. That's quite simply an untrue statement. Really, it doesn't even matter at this point if he said that some time years ago
View media item 1391790http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Fukkatsu_no_F

Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F (Japanese: ドラゴンボールZ 復活の「F」 Hepburn: Doragon Bōru Zetto: Fukkatsu no Efu?, lit. "Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of F") is the upcoming nineteenth Japanese animated feature film based on the Dragon Ball series, and the fifteenth to carry the Dragon Ball Z branding, set to be released in both 2D and 3D theaters on April 18, 2015. It will be the second film personally supervised by series creator Akira Toriyama, following Battle of Gods in 2013. The movie will depict the return of the villain Freeza, as well as the God of Destruction Beerus and Whis from Battle of Gods.

In ongoing storytelling, especially through movies you don't pretend the last movie was the final installment and therefore that's the end of any discussion. That'd be like creating a vacuum argument where the arc where Raditz comes to Earth and is the strongest is the only arc that exists or matters just so you can say Raditz is the strongest. ****OHWTBBS

So no I'm not going to just look at the ones for Battle of the GODs. I mean damn it's like yall forgot this is entertainment. Steady trying to drill home this assumption yall took as fact and are unwilling to budge on.

Did you read the story? Gohan was absorbed because Buu snuck up on him while he was distracted, same as Gotenks. That, and the fact that its Goku who fights Buu at the end, literally has nothing to do with Gohan, Goku, Gotenks and which of them is stronger than the other. The argument you're attempting to make makes no sense.

Yup, Goku, using an attack that he alone couldn't generate with his own energy, beat a weaker version of Buu. Vegeto in turn stomped a stronger version than either Gohan or Goku faced. Again, doesn't mean Goku>Gohan.

You're then using a different source then the one you used earlier, which I pointed out to you had Akira acknowledging Beerus as being superior to Goku, which negated your claim of Goku being the strongest in the universe. Something which even the new link you posted doesn't state. What's more, even if we assume that Freiza beats Beerus, and that Goku then defeats Freiza in the new film, Beerus already revealed at the end of Battle of the Gods that not only was his mentor/servant superior to him, but that there were other gods that were as well. So such an incident still wouldn't make Goku the strongest in the universe.

Its funny how you claim other people are making assumptions, when you're the one who's been riding this assumption of Goku being stronger than X-character for days now. :lol:

I also didn't tell you to just look at anything. (Another assumption on your part) I simply pointed out that the link you posted to defend your claim of Goku being the strongest character in the universe, has one interview with the exact opposite being stated.

Last edited:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Fukkatsu_no_F

You don't even have an argument tho. You just keep tacking random stuff onto the discussion

Did you read the story? Gohan was absorbed because Buu snuck up on him while he was distracted, same as Gotenks. That, and the fact that its Goku who fights Buu at the end, literally has nothing to do with Gohan, Goku, Gotenks and which of them is stronger than the other. The argument you're attempting to make makes no sense.
I just watched the vid on youtube. The alleged strongest character in the series can't dodge something the size of that pink pokemon cuz he's so lost in watching his father fight Buu.

Yup, Goku, using an attack that he alone couldn't generate with his own energy,
I feel like this has to be repeated for you since you choose to bring it back up. We all know what a spirit bomb is. It doesn't matter how much you want to diminish what happened in the story. Goku defeated Buu not Gohan.

Last I checked Goku was the only one that could do it. He learned the technique. He's the one that's usually relied upon to do it. **** has been the case for the most part since the beginning.

You're literally using a few chaps where Gohan was winning but never actually won to say he's the strongest. It's like you new to DBZ. How many times has a fight been leaning one way until they flipped? Before we knew about Freeza's transformations, before Goku went SS, etc. You want to use a half of fight as evidence then fine.
You're then using a different source then the one you used earlier, which I pointed out to you had Akira acknowledging Beerus as being superior to Goku, which negated your claim of Goku being the strongest in the universe. Something which even the new link you posted doesn't state. What's more, even if we assume that Freiza beats Beerus, and that Goku then defeats Freiza in the new film, Beerus already revealed at the end of Battle of the Gods that not only was his mentor/servant superior to him, but that there were other gods that were as well. So such an incident still wouldn't make Goku the strongest in the universe.

Its funny how you claim other people are making assumptions, when you're the one who's been riding this assumption of Goku being stronger than X-character for days now. :lol:

I also didn't tell you to just look at anything. (Another assumption on your part) I simply pointed out that the link you posted to defend your claim of Goku being the strongest character in the universe, has one interview with the exact opposite being stated.
Not my claim bruh

You don't even have an argument tho. You just keep tacking random stuff onto the discussion

Da irony b. It's killing me.

:lol:

Gents i'm right there with you on this foolishness.
View media item 1391822

[thread="619030"]Steady trying to drill home this assumption yall took as fact and are unwilling to budge on.[/thread]

Da irony b. It's killing me.
View media item 1391816
I already told you what it is though b.

Just cuz you trying to convince me you can sell me the Brooklyn bridge and I don't believe you don't mean you can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom