15 Reasons why Superman is the lamest superhero ever!! Vol. Approach thou.

If this is true how come after the chap or two of Gohan beating up Buu it's Gohan that gets absorbed?

After the whole absorption **** is done and Buu is wrecking **** how come it isn't Gohan that's defeating Buu?

Where is Gohan the alleged strongest character at the end of the Buu saga?
Yes, if we're going by this, it's Goku that beat Buu and Vegetto that beat the Buu that just absorbed Gohan.
View media item 1391790http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Fukkatsu_no_F
In ongoing storytelling, especially through movies you don't pretend the last movie was the final installment and therefore that's the end of any discussion. That'd be like creating a vacuum argument where the arc where Raditz comes to Earth and is the strongest is the only arc that exists or matters just so you can say Raditz is the strongest. ****OHWTBBS

So no I'm not going to just look at the ones for Battle of the GODs. I mean damn it's like yall forgot this is entertainment. Steady trying to drill home this assumption yall took as fact and are unwilling to budge on.

I'm failing to see the argument here. After the release of Battle of the Gods, didn't AT say that in terms of power Goku was 6, Bills was a 10, and Whis was a 15? Doesn't that alone negate the claim that goku is the strongest in the universe?

I thought it was common knowledge that Mystic/Ultimate Gohan and Super Buu were magnitudes stronger than Kid Buu and Goku? Not entirely sure where the argument for otherwise is?

Wouldn't use iron man :lol:

Everybody trying to throw fists at him when all you need to do is throw a bottle

If this is true how come after the chap or two of Gohan beating up Buu it's Gohan that gets absorbed?

After the whole absorption **** is done and Buu is wrecking **** how come it isn't Gohan that's defeating Buu?

Where is Gohan the alleged strongest character at the end of the Buu saga?
Yes, if we're going by this, it's Goku that beat Buu and Vegetto that beat the Buu that just absorbed Gohan.
View media item 1391790http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Fukkatsu_no_F
In ongoing storytelling, especially through movies you don't pretend the last movie was the final installment and therefore that's the end of any discussion. That'd be like creating a vacuum argument where the arc where Raditz comes to Earth and is the strongest is the only arc that exists or matters just so you can say Raditz is the strongest. ****OHWTBBS

So no I'm not going to just look at the ones for Battle of the GODs. I mean damn it's like yall forgot this is entertainment. Steady trying to drill home this assumption yall took as fact and are unwilling to budge on.

I'm failing to see the argument here. After the release of Battle of the Gods, didn't AT say that in terms of power Goku was 6, Bills was a 10, and Whis was a 15? Doesn't that alone negate the claim that goku is the strongest in the universe?
The argument here is with Toriyama at the helm just like with the manga, you don't only consider one chap or arc in a vacuum. When the arc with Raditz was over you didn't go off saying Piccolo was the strongest. The movies consist of an ongoing narrative until the announcement of a final movie. In story telling like this you're going to introduce characters stronger than the hero so that there can be any conflict.

If you simply made it so Goku was constantly the strongest with no rival there'd be no point.

This is the main difference in the story and this battle board nonsense ppl want to run away with. They'll bring up the few chaps Gohan was winning but not mention what happened right after that or even mention where Gohan was in the end or why it was Goku that ended up defeating Buu. If boxer A beats boxer B and boxer C beats boxer A that doesn't necessarily mean boxer B can't beat boxer C.
I thought it was common knowledge that Mystic/Ultimate Gohan and Super Buu were magnitudes stronger than Kid Buu and Goku? Not entirely sure where the argument for otherwise is?
Wildly held assumption.

Superman is naturally gifted
Captain America is a product of the PED era
Put Superman in front of a red sun and Steve Rogers would smack around Clark Kent.

Why not make it even? Remove the SS Serum and Steve gets knocked around like the old man he is

Wouldn't use iron man :lol:

Everybody trying to throw fists at him when all you need to do is throw a bottle

Considering that he was sober for decades after Demon in a Bottle, no.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds You don't wanna start that argument up again bro :lol: Just don't.

Last edited:
Removing all super powers, batman would give everyone that work.

#facts

Dude got hands, and can probably pull the **** out of your hair like some NTers do in street fights.

*ashes*

I get it now....

I'm pretty sure Tony Stark knows something...Peter Parker GOTTA have them hands based off experience alone.

Removing all super powers, batman would give everyone that work.

#facts

Dude got hands, and can probably pull the **** out of your hair like some NTers do in street fights.
*ashes*

I get it now....

I'm pretty sure Tony Stark knows something...Peter Parker GOTTA have them hands based off experience alone.
Tony can fight outside of the suit but he aint seeing Bats wit da hands. Peter would get washed too.

Dudes don't even realize that

1. Superman takes hand to hand lessons from various martial arts masters AND learned Kryptonian martial arts from Mogul

2. Superman very often fights hand-to-hand with opponents on equal strength with or much stronger than him.

Ya'll think Clark Kent has no fighting skills?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
talking about SUPERheroes fighting without powers is like talking about not being allowed to kick in a street fight

thing is, these guys DO have superpowers so most would wash batman 

Similar to Superman training with Batman, Tony's trained with Captain America. Therefore, i'd say both would do quite well even without powers. (Though it hardly ever matters cause they have what they have)

Superman ain't the only one with some training...****...what you eem need training for if you magically have the solution for every problem???

Way_of_the_Spider

talking about SUPERheroes fighting without powers is like talking about not being allowed to kick in a street fight

Prep time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> superpowers

Prep time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> superpowers
being able to reverse time >>>> prep time 
Being sent back through time and making your way back to the present >> reversing time through BS and not the good kind of BS that kinda makes some sense. The bad kind of BS that even suspension of disbelief can't save.

Superman >>>. Batman

Superman >>> any dragon ball z characters and you anime nerds can kick rocks, too

Superman = Tom Brady of Superhero dudes

No need to eem continue to post. I just posted fax, word to FlyNY

Back
Top Bottom