15 year old reseller

and on this day in 2031; he will pay a nice young lady to take his virginity

Old B rate looking Nicky Diamonds

Last edited:
Shatsky said he doesn't buy many sneakers for himself these days, even though he has more cash in his pocket. The ones he does get, he doesn't use often, because he knows how much they could be worth. He wears beat-up running shoes to school, he said.
Somebody, somewhere, is planning to rob this kid right now. This quote + the article on him + the pictures. Oh yeah, somebody is scheming something up right now. 

Hmmm, sold 238 pairs and earned 8K in profit for 2013...

8000÷238=34.60ish profit per pair?

Uhm. And this is why your not a business man.

Average cost of shoe $250 for him.

250×238=$59,000

$8000÷238= profit about $33 per shoe

I hope he set up his biz. Correctly and saved his receipts of shoes he bought,shipping receipts,eBay receipts,garbage etc

Taxes. 30% of the 8k is $2400

So he really he will make $5600

Now this is assuming the 8k profit was after his expenses write off

But if his 8k nonprofit is with his expenses and taxes already deducted that is a good profit for a kid

Either way too much work for me for 8k

This numbers above are quick estimates not precise

Lol I was guessing, then you proceed to make another guess and say I'm not a good businessman. :lol: NT is full of lolz

and to top it off, his guess was a dollar less than yours :rofl: :rofl:

good for him although it sounds like someone could def school him business aspects...

he has more money than ill ever have ... 
mean.gif

$8k profit from $60k sales?

This young man needs to learn Excel and reassess his margins.

the profits werent even his :lol:

the money was mostly if not all his moms, she drove him to the stores, shipped them out for him.

come on, article should be focused more on this mom

the only thing cool in this pic is the royals, the rest are trash including him.

kids need a life these days, stuck with social media, video games, and now sneakers and reselling :x

all this to make a few bucks? only 8k profit out of 60k? :smh:

If you look at it in a pure financial sense--the kid has an IRR of 13.34% over the course of 1 year. I mean, that's "cute" for a 15-year old who resells sneakers.

Wonder what he's going to do when sneakers lose value and the market for it goes away eventually.

So profits after transportation fees and etc,, how much time does he put in?

I guess this kid needs something to keep him busy, he is certainly not getting any females.

What ever happened to the good old days of just selling some weed?  That's what i did in high school/college and i made much more than that.  A lot less work too.
pimp.gif

This story reminded me of a pimp named slickback and how he had his grandmoms out there on that corner getting his money
mean.gif
How you let your grandmother wait in a line for hours so you can make chump change off some shoes? My Nana would've slapped me for even suggesting that foolishness. Kid better be saving as much of that as possible for college.

Spending 60K and making only 8K Profit is absolutely garbage. He's wasted alot of time & money for a small profit margin smh, getting a job at 15 is nearly impossible though so I guess if money is that much more important to him than enjoying his young years he's satisfied.

A 14% rate of return is garbage for a 15 year old? I say that's impressive.

Hell the youngster has his own website thirtysevenkicks.com for crying out loud... :smokin Props!

I guess this kid needs something to keep him busy, he is certainly not getting any females.

What ever happened to the good old days of just selling some weed?  That's what i did in high school/college and i made much more than that.  A lot less work too. :pimp:

and yambs too

If he was making crazy money I'd commend him. But he's making essentially what her get by having a normal teenage job

A 14% rate of return is garbage for a 15 year old? I say that's impressive.

Hell the youngster has his own website thirtysevenkicks.com for crying out loud... :smokin Props!

I think it is impressive. I had no loot as a kid and I had a job since freshman year of high school. I just think it is the nature of the business. No one gets respect as a reseller no matter how much you make it legit. To this day, I see people with crazy come ups literally have a stock of a single pair of shoes and still hate on them. But cool for the kid. If he could buy a whip from all that by the time he can drive, I'd say that was worth it.

To top it all off, dude recruited moms and grammy to tag along with him to the mall
laugh.gif
wouldve gotten robbed otherwise....and yeah it doesn't sound like he's making enough unless he has overhead for his website or deducts what he spends on traveling to conventions 

I'm not even mad that he's making money, there will always be vehicles like this for young people whether it be lemonade stands, cutting grass etc. Shoes are these times' lemonade stand. It just sucks that it has to be shoes and the shoes are overvalued and it skews shoe pricing. 

Back
Top Bottom