15 year old reseller

no.... you're thinking about the wrong shoes... at the wrong places.

people think resellers and think... hype shoes at the hyped places.
yes, there are dumb kids that do that... they should be ridiculed, but there are so many alternatives.

you can goto a place that has a small line or no line
you can buy shoes that are classic nike basketball retros that no one wants now or are less popular and sit on them
you can get information and hookups from management
you can have them hold stuff until sales come around
you can have a fulltime job and resell sat. releases

the posters that are making fun are the same ones with no vision

First off let me state that I know your history with shoes (irrelevant yet relevant in this topic) I know you've been on here for a min but dawg...

At the end of the day how much can you stretch out of a general release shoe? 100 tops?

but how many gr shoes can you get?
If I think I'll only get 1 pair, I'll go home or not even show up.

I get the heads up ahead of time or goto the hood where they sell early or just wait until the line ends and get multiples afterwards

I have a storage and I can wait until sales.
look at all the jordan 1s that went on sale last summer

I'm just saying, with anything, it has to be worth it.
In the NorthEast, I'd be insane not to.
google "sneakers new york city, ny" in google maps

Last edited:
Yall mad at a 15 year old kid that's obviously doing something positive with himself businessman because he's beating you at your game?

Okay.
8000$ a year isn't beating anyone..

Probably 99% of the rest of 15 year olds, which puts him at the 1%. He'll probably stay there if he keeps up at this rate, so by the time he's 21, he might be making more than you.

but how many gr shoes can you get?

Off the top of my head...0

Ask me how much effort I put into searching for shoes now....You guessed it 0

If I really wanted to I can get my hands on the next big sneaker release, possibly multiple pairs (whatever that may be) without waiting in line. I got a few friends that work here and there. The money is just not worth the effort

This is a good hustle for teens, not men.

Last edited:
Off topic but...

He look's like the type of dude who snatches up the last pair of a limited release and they're not in his size while smirking at you

for the people already in the working world posting hate,how much were you people pulling in at 15?    I was lucky to have 5 bucks in my pocket

if hes doing this to make ends meet when hes 24, then hate all you want but the kid is a frosh  making money so hes doin more than a lot of us were doing back in HS

wish I had the drive to make money like that in HS.  I was too busy chasing girls and not getting any of em

NTers misconception and view of Resellers is skewed with dealing wither other NTers and ISSers.

Don't look at these fools selling 2 pairs of GRa for $25 over and think that's the market and come up.

Legit resellers don't even deal with you kids and your haggling of $10 off a pair of shoes.
Exactly

you said $100 a pair
I'm saying you can get multiple gr pairs easily, a storage only costs $100 a month

if you can't see the money... sorry, maybe money isn't for you.

If waiting over night in the cold for a CHANCE to buy a pair of shoes that at best case scenario I will profit 100 dollars MAXIMUM = Money is not for me than you need to reevaluate what you consider REAL money

buying a pallet of hot iPads/tv's ect. and selling them individually is a profitable side hustle, not waiting in front of a store like a hobo for a chance at buying a pair of shoes to resell

You seem mad that you and a 15 year old kid have the same job. No need to hype it up like your selling stocks

Last edited:
it might be that, and the fact that they're not in the North east.

we have a million sneaker stores (NON MALL), no sales tax (in NJ) and even stores that sell on commission (FCNY, KIXCLUSIVE, IMAGENY)

it's too easy, it's not like you new sneakerheads in Texas that all have to run to the same mall

you said $100 a pair
I'm saying you can get multiple gr pairs easily, a storage only costs $100 a month

if you can't see the money... sorry, maybe money isn't for you.

If waiting over night in the cold for a CHANCE to buy a pair of shoes that at best case scenario I will profit 100 dollars MAXIMUM = Money is not for me than you need to reevaluate what you consider REAL money

like I said, no vision.
I already stated I go home if I think I can't get multiples
I already stated it's a Saturday thing
I already stated GRs you DON'T have to camp out for

I've bought a total of maybe 7 sneakers this year (and from outlets), this is the only reason why I'm forthcoming with this information.
but with anything, you only pursue it if its worth your time
You'd just rather have an image of kids sitting in the rain for 1 shoe... I don't

Last edited:

I consider buying a pallet of hot iPads and selling them individually a profitable side hustle, not waiting in front of a store like a hobo for a chance at buying a pair of shoes to resell
See the thing is, just cause in your area you gotta wait out in the cold for sneakers overnight doesn't mean its like that for everyone. A young kid I know just strolls into the local mall on Saturday mornings spends about a hour and comes out with his kicks and posts em up on ebay.

I mean I guess if he likes dealing in sneakers it's a cool little hustle.

But he could definitely make A LOT more money investing his assets elsewhere.

Last edited:
Y'all are legit mad at a 15 year old lol.
This is Nt. Dudes get mad at people opening the door for them or telling them bless you when they sneeze.So them getting mad at a 15 year for selling shoes doesn't surprise me.

Last edited:
This is Nt. Dudes get mad at people opening the door for them or telling them bless you when they sneeze.
And getting compliments for their sneakers 
laugh.gif

Oh how I love the reseller threads.

"I hate resellers"

"Oh you mad you don't got a connect"

"Let the boy cook"

"He not even makin dat much money"

And getting compliments for their sneakers :lol:
Nah I cant lie. I hate how some people behave when it comes to sneakers. When some hype beast idiot compliments me on my sneaker I sometimes stoneface em and keep it pushing. If its a "nice sneakers" I'll say thanks.

Last edited:
Oh how I love the reseller threads.

"I hate resellers"

"Oh you mad you don't got a connect"

"Let the boy cook"

"He not even makin dat much money"

Pretty much summed up my opinion on this topic.

For the record I clearly stated that for a TEEN this is a good hustle. Some people cough...blastercombo...cough never fully read ANYTHING before commenting

To ol chunky cat boy. Agree to disagree fam. I'm not knocking your hustle. I see the potential for profit but at this age I just have no passion to do it. It's all gravy

8k isn't all that great but this is probably good from a future stand point since he wants to get into business.

I think this also goes to show how watered down the market is with shoes and reselling the past year or 2. A Jordan releases at $170 and if people missed out in-store/on-line they can find em on social media/eBay for only $25-$40 more. Factor in fees/shipping there's barely any profit for the seller. Only real money is in limited stuff. Word to 4W

did any of ya'll actually check out his website tho'?

About Us

Since opening in March 2013, ThirtySevenKicks has grown to be one of the largest and most reliable websites in the sneaker market. Specializing in preorders of the latest and rarest releases, including Jordans, Lebrons, Foamposites, and more, our goal is to provide you with the best purchasing experience possible. Although we do have a very wide range of competition, we hope you will continue to shop with us. We strive to have the best customer service possible. If there is ever anything we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to email us at info@thirtysevenkicks.com.

:lol: :smh:

i counted about 5 or 6 fans of son in the thread. for ya'll fans:

did any of ya'll actually check out his website tho'?

About Us

Since opening in March 2013, ThirtySevenKicks has grown to be one of the largest and most reliable websites in the sneaker market. Specializing in preorders of the latest and rarest releases, including Jordans, Lebrons, Foamposites, and more, our goal is to provide you with the best purchasing experience possible. Although we do have a very wide range of competition, we hope you will continue to shop with us. We strive to have the best customer service possible. If there is ever anything we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to email us at info@thirtysevenkicks.com.

laugh.gif
mean.gif

i counted about 5 or 6 fans of son in the thread. for ya'll fans:
loool

So quick to clown.

How many of y'all had $8,000 at the age of 15? Let alone in one year?

I sure as hell didn't. I wasn't even legal to work.

So quick to clown.

How many of y'all had $8,000 at the age of 15? Let alone in one year?

I sure as hell didn't. I wasn't even legal to work.

a vital point is being missed here. there are literally thousands of kids like this dude around the country. ppl act like everybody should get behind son cause he's "smart" enough to be running his own business at an early age. what's problematic (and it should be apparent and near and dear to most ppl on a sneaker forum), is that people like him, who don't actually care about the sneakers anymore, directly drive up the price for those that do.

and again, that's not even considering the reselling cats that are wayyyyy more sophisticated (with bots and such) and have better connections than this fat pile of Shatsky.

*goes to cry in my coffee*

p.s. i think the $8000 in profit is wrong. dude has to pay for website upkeep (unless he makes he mama and grandmama eat those charges) and he provides free shipping on all the shoes he sells, etc.

Back
Top Bottom