2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigC 2K1

Originally Posted by iHust1e

What the *$#$ is that on your hat? 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Damn, ya'll trippin' on the hat. The post was about the shoes, I threw the hat in there 'cause its a nice lil' match. Here this is the hat, you can see pictures of the whole thing. http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog...ica-ltd-edition」59fifty-fitted-baseball-caps/
props dude,i wouldn't wear it but it matches the shoes perfectly
pimp.gif

I'm not sure if this has ever been mentioned on here but I have never seen it mentioned in any foam post. It seems that Nike goes back and forth with using the speckled sock liner and the solid black sock liner. The reds have the solid black sock liner but it looks like the electrolimes will have the speckles. I was hoping the red foam would be the same as the royals, except for the fact that they are red instead of royal. The lack of speckled sock liner, the lack of white in the logo on the back, and the different finish of the foam material were all a little disappointing but by no means deal breakers. The shoe is still incredible and is probly my second favorite foam. I'm just wondering if there is any rhyme or reason to Nike using the speckled sock liner on some and not others. Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm not sure if this has ever been mentioned on here but I have never seen it mentioned in any foam post. It seems that Nike goes back and forth with using the speckled sock liner and the solid black sock liner. The reds have the solid black sock liner but it looks like the electrolimes will have the speckles. I was hoping the red foam would be the same as the royals, except for the fact that they are red instead of royal. The lack of speckled sock liner, the lack of white in the logo on the back, and the different finish of the foam material were all a little disappointing but by no means deal breakers. The shoe is still incredible and is probly my second favorite foam. I'm just wondering if there is any rhyme or reason to Nike using the speckled sock liner on some and not others. Does anyone have any ideas?

my two pairs from NDC coming in in about 3 hours....can't wait for them....havent seen them in person to date

my two pairs from NDC coming in in about 3 hours....can't wait for them....havent seen them in person to date

Ok I have checked out 3 different pairs from resellers and I don't mind paying 3 bills for it but all the pairs I saw was dimpled n dented the heck out on the foam material....are everyone's pair comes w free dents n am I just have to settle w this flaw.? I though wen they raised there prices they would at least do better job

Ok I have checked out 3 different pairs from resellers and I don't mind paying 3 bills for it but all the pairs I saw was dimpled n dented the heck out on the foam material....are everyone's pair comes w free dents n am I just have to settle w this flaw.? I though wen they raised there prices they would at least do better job

Originally Posted by karxken

I had the advantage of being 8th in line at a store that had 170 pairs so I got the opportunity to check my pair before I paid for them.  Luckily the first pair they handed my was good but you know there are bound to be some bad pairs out that.  And you know the re-sellers will keep the best one for themselves.

Originally Posted by karxken

I had the advantage of being 8th in line at a store that had 170 pairs so I got the opportunity to check my pair before I paid for them.  Luckily the first pair they handed my was good but you know there are bound to be some bad pairs out that.  And you know the re-sellers will keep the best one for themselves.

God is good, I just found a pair ds 11 at a random villa...I'd like to get a 2nd pair as close retail as possible.  They said they had an 8.5, but i'm not that guy to buy a shoe thats not my size and try to do a trade for my size or charge an ungodly price for 8.5 so I can cop a sz 11 at an ungodly price. Plus I doubt anybody who wears a sz 8.5 has a sz 11 to do a trade with.  Anyway let a person who wears a sz 8 or 8.5 and cop them, and experience the joy of coppin at retail a week after the release.  all i can say Thank God, im on cloud 9

God is good, I just found a pair ds 11 at a random villa...I'd like to get a 2nd pair as close retail as possible.  They said they had an 8.5, but i'm not that guy to buy a shoe thats not my size and try to do a trade for my size or charge an ungodly price for 8.5 so I can cop a sz 11 at an ungodly price. Plus I doubt anybody who wears a sz 8.5 has a sz 11 to do a trade with.  Anyway let a person who wears a sz 8 or 8.5 and cop them, and experience the joy of coppin at retail a week after the release.  all i can say Thank God, im on cloud 9

^ IDK about that one.. if you sold the 8.5 and copped 11 with the $ you'd essentially be buying a 11 for retail while helping a 8.5 cat get a shoe he can't find with the pure luck you had. But uhh.. good luck on getting lucky again..lol

^ IDK about that one.. if you sold the 8.5 and copped 11 with the $ you'd essentially be buying a 11 for retail while helping a 8.5 cat get a shoe he can't find with the pure luck you had. But uhh.. good luck on getting lucky again..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom