2008 Australian Open

FOR !%+# SAKE HEWITT.

STEP IT THE !%+# UP, i cant even watch the 5th set.

how do you throw away, what was it... 5-6 match points?

I thought you weren't watching the fifth set.
laugh.gif

Hewitt has a history of letting his opponents get back into matches.

He can not do this against Djoko.

Not taking anything away from this match. It was one for the ages.

Best early round in quite some time. Hewitt played great but djokovic is gonna straight set him and was i the only one thinking a tipsarevic-kohlschriber matchwould be awesome

Originally Posted by bud dink

Best early round in quite some time. Hewitt played great but djokovic is gonna straight set him and was i the only one thinking a tipsarevic-kohlschriber match would be awesome

Hewitt will win at least one, if not two. But seeing how much this match took out of him... he can't possibly win.

yeah I agree... 4-hour match... plus the fact that it ended at 4:30AM... meaning he won't get to sleep till probably 6AM... thats gotta be harsh...

Djoker in 4...

when he needs a point he can easily come up with an ace.
This has always amazed me about Federer.

I just tuned into this Federer/Tipsarevic match that I missed last night. I probably shouldn't have read this thread first.
What happened with Hewitt?

5-setter that started at 11:47 and didnt end till 4:15 around those times. Hewitt could have easily won in four but he let Bagdahtis walk back into it (GreatMatch)

Buck, when they showed her head shot besides the upcoming matches earlier this week I was thinking to myself "we could have a winner here"

Wow... JCF just DESTROYED Nalbandian. Nalbandian is such a waste of talent, he might as well just go ahead and retire.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Referring to Serena and Vaidisova: They're both tugging at their dresses.

Bud Collins: Not as bad as Nadal.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Tonight is not as bad as the last Australian Open for Serena's dress tugging.

Honestly, I dislike Nadal for many reasons, and his pre-serve tugging is one of them.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Referring to Serena and Vaidisova: They're both tugging at their dresses.

Bud Collins: Not as bad as Nadal.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Tonight is not as bad as the last Australian Open for Serena's dress tugging.

Honestly, I dislike Nadal for many reasons, and his pre-serve tugging is one of them.

Nadal and those capris
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks to be another Williams' sister final. They just have to get rid of that pesky Henin.

Back
Top Bottom