2009 MIKE VICK PREDICTIONS?

i wouldnt mind the bears taking a chance
nerd.gif

I think that seattle might look at him if hasselbeck continues to struggle and have injury problems. Mora was his former coach and he might want to rejoin him.

[table][tr][td]Are 49ers Angling For Vick?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24th January, 2009 - 12:16 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
sf_pp.gif
NFL.com - Many believe that the Falcons are trying to set up a deal with quarterback Michael Vick once he's legally and physically ready to return to the NFL.

The 49ers interviewed former Falcons head coach Dan Reeves for their offensive coordinator vacancy, and have also spoken with a number of coaches that were with Vick during his time in Atlanta.

Vick could be back in the NFL as early as this summer after he's released from federal prison.

hmmmmmmmm
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ some of yall thinking he's actually going to come back and be decent. Dude hasn't played a lick of football in 2+ years, and you REALLY think he's going to be starting??? C'mon now...
I fixed your post for you.

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Raiders wil sign him just because
pimp.gif

If Ms. Pacman can get multiple chances Vick should be welcomed back with open arms...anyway he'll bereinstated and the Falcons will screw him over.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Raiders wil sign him just because
pimp.gif

If Ms. Pacman can get multiple chances Vick should be welcomed back with open arms...anyway he'll be reinstated and the Falcons will screw him over.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

DoubleJs07 wrote:
laugh.gif
@ some of yall thinking he's actually going to come back and be decent. Dude hasn't played a lick of football in 2+ years, and you REALLY think he's going to be starting??? C'mon now...
Exactly, it'll be pipe for him to be a form of his oldself.

My hopes for the dude is to get his life back in order, and if he wants to train for a full year to get himself back into "football" shape.

I really doubt he'll be back in the pocket, with the wildcat offense coming into form he'd be a great asset to a team.

If it were anyone else but Vick I'd agree but like I stated in my OP this man has the most natural talent out of anyone in the league! He has never hadmechanics and I think it will only take a summer of hard work and a couple games into the regular season before hes back to at least 80% Vick......... and 80%Vick > a lot of starting QB's today.

Originally Posted by hugebird

I used to hate Vick, but I want to see him succeed only because I want to see how pissed off the people are who have an irrational level of hate toward him.

I feel it. As previously stated, I too hope he gets his life back to getter. Financial security and all.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by bright nikes

DoubleJs07 wrote:
laugh.gif
Exactly, it'll be pipe for him to be a form of his oldself.

My hopes for the dude is to get his life back in order, and if he wants to train for a full year to get himself back into "football" shape.

I really doubt he'll be back in the pocket, with the wildcat offense coming into form he'd be a great asset to a team.

If it were anyone else but Vick I'd agree but like I stated in my OP this man has the most natural talent out of anyone in the league! He has never had mechanics and I think it will only take a summer of hard work and a couple games into the regular season before hes back to at least 80% Vick......... and 80% Vick > a lot of starting QB's today.

I don't care how much "natural" talent he has. 2+ years away from doing anything football related is gonna put him back furtherthan you can imagine. I'm not even gonna count him playing in some wack #!* longest yard type of %%*! with fellow inmate. You all are giving him WAY toomuch credit without being realistic. You think he's just gonna step in under center and pick up from where he left off in 06'? If anything, he'sprobably better at making license plates or washing dishes than playing football. Throwing 5 yard slants to to T-Bone in the courtyard isn't gonna amountto squat. Hypothetically speaking, when he is released and somehow manages to play QB in the NFL again, teams are gonna stack 8 in the box and make the manwho hasn't done %%*! in 3 years try to beat them with his arm. Not happening. Even when he is released, he still has an uphill battle. Vick isn'treinstated yet, and that word comes from Goodell, whom Vick straight up lied to. I dunno...I would assume you would see him playing ball for the Argonautsbefore stepping foot on an NFL field again.

I have no predictions, but it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up with Dallas. He'd fit in well there.

He'll end up back in Ridley Circle
laugh.gif

but naw, i hope he signs to some team. and be the best player on that team. and lead the team to a superbowl.

So what if he isnt the Vick of old?

Isnt that a good thing? Hopefully his time off has humbled him and caused him to break some of his bad habits he picked up in ATL.

My prediction is he will play in the CFL since they won't give him a hassle, then after working his way back into the groove of things
he will make his return to the league!!!

i'm hoping he plays for the 9ers. i know ima get a lot of heat for this but hey? we can't do any worse than alex smith. and if anything we can have himcompete for the starting job with shaun hill.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i'm hoping he plays for the 9ers. i know ima get a lot of heat for this but hey? we can't do any worse than alex smith. and if anything we can have him compete for the starting job with shaun hill.
Exactly

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by izzybaby23

start for the skins
Your kidding right

I cant tell if he is. He also told me a few days ago that Jason Campbell is going to win the Super Bowl. So clearly he doesnt think before he types.

Back
Top Bottom