2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

i have parker and gasol on waiver. Who should i pick up? I am planning to drop korver for either one of them. Good Idea?
neither
Kyrie got hurt
frown.gif
Don't know if I should cut him or not
if its a keeper league then no

if its regular league then yes

is it a good idea to drop brandon knight for martell webster? my free agent pool is bare.
Easy. Rotoworld reporting Knight may be out a couple weeks compared to a couple days. Martell is an excellent pick up if he's still available 

Who would you guys play? Scola or Koufos? JOneal is back tonight I believe so Scola isn't the lone frontcourt starter anymore. Koufos is coming off a huge game and I want to ride him but he is against the Knicks tonight.

I also have Jamison and Allen on the bench right now and thinking of benching JJack for either, good idea and or who?

I missed out on Tyreke..

Picked up Webster... dropped M. Thornton.

May pick up Beal and drop J.R Smith ?

I missed out on Tyreke..

Picked up Webster... dropped M. Thornton.

May pick up Beal and drop J.R Smith ?
i wouldnt. jr has the green light to do whatever he wants, beal is still recovering from injury.

im in 7th place in my money league, top 6 make playoffs. 4 W's behind 5th and 6th. gotta get lucky and hope they get destroyed this week and i destroy my opponent to make a playoff spot
mean.gif

Well. I made the playoffs in my league!

I took the last spot by winning in the last weak and another player losing his matchup.

Sucks i won't be able to manage my roster in the playoffs. i'm gonna have to set my roster a few weeks in advance as i won't be near a computer or phone for two months. I'm first in my league right now 12.5 games up from the dude in 2nd.

Sucks i won't be able to manage my roster in the playoffs. i'm gonna have to set my roster a few weeks in advance as i won't be near a computer or phone for two months. I'm first in my league right now 12.5 games up from the dude in 2nd.
damn that sucks man... what you doing that you can go on the computer for 2 months? you can probably win your league if you managed it for another 3 weeks

Made the playoffs. In first place against the bottom team. I'm losing. My team is clearly much better, but he has 6 more games on his schedule than I do. Not to mention he stashed Rose and there's an outside chance he returns this week. Should be an interesting week.

Last edited:
Well my team severely underperformed last night and I need a good bounce back tonight. Only players who brought it for me was Horford and D-Will.

Already cut ties with T Parker, A Stoudemire, D Granger (for the 2nd time), and now I'm dealing with injuries to T Chandler, D Waiters, and K Bryant?

:lol: it's a wrap for me

I'm about to get upset. Number 1 seed about to get elaminated by the 8th. Feels bad man.
Know what else feels bad? I'm going to lose against the top seed in the playoffs and he's the only dude out of the winner's bracket and consolation bracket scoring more fantasy points than me this week.

Only reason he's doing so well is because of how much beast Aldridge started of this matchup as and of course he has LBJ. This is lame as hell... I actually got within 46 points today after Horford and Ellis played for me, but it's been downhill with these later games. Manu playing like **** for me is just awesome, and Lawson missed a couple nights in which I could have used him.

Back
Top Bottom