2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, he and Kevin Love can team up with Kobe in LA next season. Maybe, Melo can be the 6th man. That might be enough to get it done.

Swear dudes don't read in here.

It's not about him not "having enough help." It's about him NOT having the OVERLY exaggerated GREAT team of talent you and the other haters seem to say he has. I mean you got dudes in here saying Wade has been greater than Westbrook. LMAO! That ALONE lets me know all i need to know.

It's not about him not "having enough help." It's about him NOT having the OVERLY exaggerated GREAT team of talent you and the other haters seem to say he has. I mean you got dudes in here saying Wade has been greater than Westbrook. LMAO! That ALONE lets me know all i need to know.
He does have a great team though.  It doesn't invalidate his success, but they've been one of the most talented (if not THE) rosters in the NBA the past 4 seasons.

I'm flat out amazed that you can average 20/10 and lead the league in blocked shots & fail to make the all star team, even with a losing record. 20/10 & #1 in the league in blocks should be an automatic appearance.

Stephenson leading the league in triple doubles, a MAJOR factor on a team with the league's best record, & he doesn't get in.

Yikes.

Last edited:

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 5m
DeMarcus Cousins is 1 of 3 players that ranks in top 10 in PPG and RPG this season (Aldridge, Love are others). But he's not an All-Star.

Looter in a riot.
uh no. the dude is the main focus of opposing defense, he is getting double and triple teamed and still putting up monster numbers.  The team cannot even win one game this last week when he has been out with the ankle injury. and the defense is absolutely horrible without him (not that im saying he a great defender, but still, the team without him is a joke)

I'm flat out amazed that you can average 20/10 and lead the league in blocked shots & fail to make the all star team, even with a losing record. 20/10 & #1 in the league in blocks should be an automatic appearance.

Stephenson leading the league in triple doubles, a MAJOR factor on a team with the league's best record, & he doesn't get in.

Yikes.
that's because they took their 12 and 8 on 45% shooting center too. Someone tell Chuck San Antonio isn't the #1 seed also like he keeps alluding to

He does have a great team though.  It doesn't invalidate his success, but they've been one of the most talented (if not THE) rosters in the NBA the past 4 seasons.
the lakers had one of the most talented rosters last season but no one played up to expectations except for kobe, it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom