2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

What were y'all saying about Dwight putting up 30 and 30 and Harden dropped 30+?

HAHAHAHA we dropped 137 on the rockets head bad defense and all..
you were talking about how dwight is one of the most dominant bigmen in the game though

for someone who is regarded as the best defensive player in the nba i have no idea how he still gets fouls from putting two hands on someone posting him up

thats like middle school stuff

dont have the stats for it but im pretty sure jj redick is leading the nba in first quarter scoring

Dwight got 3 fouls in the 1st q. Mchale put him back in the game with 2 fouls in the 1st q and they called another silly foul on him :smh::rolleyes
We deserved this loss though, hopefully Harden picks it up on the defensive end :x
Like I said, Dwight needs to get in his ear about that

But he was working on his jumper during his time off and incorporated the 3pt shot into his game.....

Last edited:
We deserved this loss though, hopefully Harden picks it up on the defensive end :x
Like I said, Dwight needs to get in his ear about that

For whatever reasons, Harden has a history of not playing well against the Clippers, even when he was on the Thunder and especially at Staples. I don't know if he's running through too many hometown groupies the night before the game or what. But I've seen him play several games against the Clippers where his focus just didn't seem to be there, like last night.

DeAndre looking lost on offense
Blake tryna do too much in the post
:wink:

DeAndre has no excuse for looking lost on offense. His job is easy. Either set a pick or stay out of everyone's way until he has a chance at a lob or offensive board.

But, yeah, Blake can sometimes try to do too much in the post.

wonder what the excuses will be after Saturday's game.

Lol I don't know but whatever it is y'all need to stick it in your blogs or something. We get it, they lost, we watched it too. We don't need your play by play of why they lost every other post.

glad someone admitted the obvious moving screen

but then again not many NTers can spot things like that and claim to know about the game.

They'll instead write an essay about why their team lost as if nobody else on earth had the opportunity to watch the game.

glad someone admitted the obvious moving screen

but then again not many NTers can spot things like that and claim to know about the game.

Right. You know if it was Andre Drummond or Greg Monroe that did the exact same thing you wouldn't say anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom