2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
was hoping for a metallic 5 b friday release
but maybe patience is a virtue & nike does both 'primaries' each year, 2014 being white/black-cement & black/cement grey 4s, 2015 5s, etc...still with no metallic 5 this year tho?...we'll see i guess

Last edited:
Good god..........
eek.gif
 if this is true. COP X2

I'm all in for two pairs. I really hope they aren't dropping All Star week tho.

And these aren't on Nikes Calander so idk why people are saying that.

Qs = bots = us people trying to pick em up legitly aren't going to have a chance like we used to awhile ago .... Before the bots, how many qs's sold out in 10 seconds (db3s galaxy rookies etc). I almost think they should just send all the pairs to the stores and find a fail proof way to fairly raffle these to peoplefairly

This shouldnt be people buyin out and upsellin dreams to people ... Yup some j's are that important to some of us.

I'm not sure how legit this rumor even is. They are selling them on a well known GM website and it says "in stock but back ordered" and they are selling for $280. You can't even get a WC3 Retro 88 for $280 and people def weren't getting early pairs for under $300.

The tongue also looked funky on the photos, I'm sure they are GM.

please tell me this is legit, gonna try to get as many pairs as i can if it's true. my favorite III of all time.

I'm not sure how legit this rumor even is. They are selling them on a well known GM website and it says "in stock but back ordered" and they are selling for $280. You can't even get a WC3 Retro 88 for $280 and people def weren't getting early pairs for under $300.

The tongue also looked funky on the photos, I'm sure they are GM.

pretty much agree on all your points...can someone explain what a back order is to the poor greek fella?(me)

can someone explain what a back order is to the poor greek fella?(me)

More pairs have been bought than they have. So they'd have to order more to get the previous buyers all set before a new buyer would receive their pair.

would be an awesome release!! but probably almost impossible to get unless one is willing to pay reseller prices... therefore I'm not getting too excited

Last edited:
no,white cement 88s went up on NikeEurope just fine.
Sh*t!! To be honest I wasn't paying close attention to the EU online Nike store in the first half of 2013 as I was still too frustrated with JB and those horrible looking 2012 White/Cements & White/Red IVs they released trying to understand what they were thinking... 
mean.gif

Fortunately the 3s are my second most favorite and I don't like them that much in White.The black are awesome though.

Got rid of my 2011 BC3's and 88 Wc3's so these are a MUST, IF they release. This will be a mission for real though, I got lucky online for 88's earlier but idk about these!

As much as I want it to be true, I don't see it. Metallic V's with Nike air make much more sense

All so they should make the 2013 Air Jordan 3 Retro Black cement "88s" in bigger sizes eg 15,16,17 and 18 like any other retro!

NA treatment doesn't matter to me too much, this will be my chance to get a 2011 pair for cheaper than current prices. If these are in store though, I will attempt to obtain for retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom