2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

#TeddyBallgame

And it is ridiculous. a&M flew him around al summer long meeting with donors and business to get money pumped into the program. So if he's bigger than the program it's their own fault.

Btw all he's doing is having fun. Dude did an autograph sign motion at him and he returned it so what. He did celebration he's been.

The taunting penalty was pretty mundane.

Thank God for Johnny Football and yall should be thankful he's white or it would be 500 times worse.

Ahh thanks....

May also said that either Manziel or Sumlin won't be back next year...possibly both.

Not sure if he's going off an assumption or if he has inside info....but his take on Sumlin was interesting.
Mark May is a dumbass. I wouldn't put too much stock in anything he says. If Sumlin leaves it's going to be because of Eric Hyman (the AD) constantly telling Sumlin how to run the team and requiring suspensions and discipline that Sumlin doesn't agree with (see the suspensions on defense yesterday).

That's hilarious considering the fact that Hyman was the AD at South Carolina when it was basically the inmates running the asylum and Stephen Garcia was running wild. I doubt he was overruling Spurrier.

Didn't Sumlin suspend players for the 1st (cupcake) game last year and then when it got cancelled, he pushed the suspension back to when that game was rescheduled because A&M's first game became Florida? Was that Hyman's idea?

#TeddyBallgame

And it is ridiculous. a&M flew him around al summer long meeting with donors and business to get money pumped into the program. So if he's bigger than the program it's their own fault.

Btw all he's doing is having fun. Dude did an autograph sign motion at him and he returned it so what. He did celebration he's been.

The taunting penalty was pretty mundane.

Thank God for Johnny Football and yall should be thankful he's white or it would be 500 times worse.

THIS.

@WillBrinson: Yo Mark May. Your Wikipedia page has a section titled "Legal Troubles." Ease up on Manziel: pic.twitter.com/WxiXzUGE6p
BTGzX1OIMAEVb5g.png:large

laugh.gif

I literally hate Mark May.

I also hate everyone bashing Clowney and his conditioning. Matt Millen/Palmer/Pollock/ESPN saying he looked out of shape and killed him...they dont realize hes being double teamed all night...in 105 degree/humid weather....while sick and he made Renner hurry throws atleast 4-5 times althought they said only 3.

They Dont even know what they're talking about.

Also, i respect UGA for going on the road to Clemson first game. Not many teams would do that as most would make it a neutral site game.

Manziel too. Like flores said, hes a ******g kid. I honestly feel dudes like Palmer and pollock are jelly they aren't stars anymore.

Bridgewater is a monster. Woah.

Between Him, Manziel, D. Thomas, Seastruck (sp?), Gurley, Duke, boyd, ...man the heisman is wide open.

If you are "THE FREAK" and playing an undersized NORTH CAROLINA offensive line...3 tackles...not Heisman worthy...no matter how many excuses you want to make for the kid...he didn't do anything...nothing...

I guess there were no unblocked opportunities to hit a defenseless running back who didn't get the ball cleanly handed-off from the QB to fill up the highlight reel...oh wait...:stoneface:

Are you saying that the North Carolina offensive line found a way to neutralize him? Good luck trying to get to Peyton Manning next year...

JM

Regarding Manziel.
Dude is an idiot.
i see him out all the time on Northgate and dude brings all the negative attention to himself.
Last night he was about to fight some guy.
IDK what he did, but he pushed dude and yelled "******* gay slur" in front of a huge crowd.
I was on his side at first but no more sympathy from here on out.
He's lucky no one had their phone out.

If you are "THE FREAK" and playing an undersized NORTH CAROLINA offensive line...3 tackles...not Heisman worthy...no matter how many excuses you want to make for the kid...he didn't do anything...nothing...

I guess there were no unblocked opportunities to hit a defenseless running back who didn't get the ball cleanly handed-off from the QB to fill up the highlight reel...oh wait...
indifferent.gif

Are you saying that the North Carolina offensive line found a way to neutralize him? Good luck trying to get to Peyton Manning next year...

JM
first off , i like how you disregard the fact that he was line up against an all ACC lineman and a potential first round pick

north carolina is a quick throwing offense , its essentially the only way they can neutralize clowney and it proved ineffective seeing

as they got blown out

clowney played an excellent game against north carolina , he got 3 quarterback hurries and pressure the quarterback on NUMEROUS plays in the game

...he consistently got inside the tackles ...not just james hurst

he had a few sack oppurtunities also that led to alot of incomplete throws...but all in all just 

his disruption at the line against north carolina ALONE should tell you he's gonna be a force at the next level brah

you cant name 4 defensive ends on earth with his size , that violent of a swim move ...that explosiveness on the edge

and inside rush ability

Last edited:
Manziel is everything college football is supposed to be about. If he was doing anything wrong, his teammates would let him know. The team would be the first people to go to him and tell him to chill out. So if there's no internal drama between he and his teammates, there is nothing wrong with what he's doing.

He actually reminds me a bit of the Canes in the late 80s/early 90s the way he dominates on the field, has fun, and doesn't mind talking trash too. That's how college football is supposed to be played. :smokin

Alabama vs A&M in 2 weeks :smokin

Bama has a REAL soft schedule for being in the big bad SEC...play two ranked teams at A&M and home versus LSU

Edit: A&M has even easier schedule

Last edited:
jmadidas only shows up in this thread because of his hatred of the SEC. I don't even know if he has a favorite team, just a least favorite conference.

Last edited:
Malcom Mitchell out for the year after tearing ACL in touchdown celebration....I really hate that for him.

roll.gif
at how hard May was going on Manziel. But still, Manziel seems self-destructive.. 
Regarding Manziel.
Dude is an idiot.
i see him out all the time on Northgate and dude brings all the negative attention to himself.
Last night he was about to fight some guy.
IDK what he did, but he pushed dude and yelled "******* gay slur" in front of a huge crowd.
I was on his side at first but no more sympathy from here on out.
He's lucky no one had their phone out.
Not saying I believe this story 100%, but yeah I sort of feel the same way as you

Back
Top Bottom